Search results

1. Jordan Neill

Quick Shift

I can answer, I bought mine. I've got it set to its shortest throw and makes a massive difference. Can make selecting first a little weird at first but otherwise a great purchase.
  2. Jordan Neill

OBDeleven modifications

Hi guy and girls, Been trying to work on the annoying power cutting, from the ESC / ASP. I've tried the app on obdeleven and I didnt notice any differences. Also still had the flashing warning sign and power cuts. I've now checked the below byte 29, and I cant seem to click traction control...
  3. Jordan Neill

Cupra 280 - resonator or rear muffler (silencer) delete? Help!

Depends what you want, how loud etc. But I did double res delete. Can buy online pipes for it.
  4. Jordan Neill

Turbo inlet and intake upgrades

How is the jb4? Have you manual or auto? Have you been able to add good boost by gears??
  5. Jordan Neill

What’s Santa bringing your Leon this year?

R600 intake. Then a Jb4 for the bday
  6. Jordan Neill

wagner intercooler

Hi is this still for sale
  7. Jordan Neill

543bhp cupra on YouTube!

Fair point, they never actually showed the dyno print off
  8. Jordan Neill

543bhp cupra on YouTube!

Yes I seen this as well, was a nice car and rapid
  9. Jordan Neill

543bhp cupra on YouTube!

Link to the Cupra, was this anyones on here?
  10. Jordan Neill

Where are you from??

I'm jersey too buddy, think I spoke to you up the dealership earlier this year. White cupra 280, manual. Have you met any other jersey cupras?
  11. Jordan Neill

Seat Leon Cupra 280 Res and Muffler delete

I live in jersey so no motorways, so cant comment sorry.
  12. Jordan Neill

Protective Seat Covers

Pretty sure mine has velcro slits on the side to allow a bag to open. Might be wrong though
  13. Jordan Neill

TRC splitter install

Looks great! I did mine over the weekend as well and used self tapping screws in the end. Seemed to hold strong and was alot easier and quicker. Anyone else used these and held well?
  14. Jordan Neill

Detailing products - Pure Definition

This is what I was worried about with attachments. Will have another look later tonight and confirm things. But thanks for alm the links, looks like a good option
  15. Jordan Neill

Just he king before I purchase, hope you dont mind. But will the following have all attachments I need, will I need to buy another snow foam or is the provided kne good enough. TIA Nilfisk C 120 bar Pressure Washer (includes Patio & car cleaning kit and drain cleaner)...
  16. Jordan Neill

Carwow comparison - Cupra R estate vs Audi RS3

Yeah agree with it being an unfair comparison in terms of price, but it is still a contender and I think did really well in terms of a drivers car. Audi will always smash Seat on interior etc but that why you pay the extra cash
  17. Jordan Neill

Carwow comparison - Cupra R estate vs Audi RS3

Interesting comparison to check out, wont ruin it :)
  18. Jordan Neill

I have never used a pressure washer, so my knowledge is poor. Will have to do some reading about best ones if they really are that much better for washing cars. Nilfisk C 110 a good buy?
  19. Jordan Neill

Looks like I'm going to shop around and create my own kit based on the above advice. Will do my best to use the recommended above products. Thanks again.
  20. Jordan Neill

Thanks buddy, I will give them an email and see what they can offer. Thanks for the reply.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members