Search results

1. Jordan Neill

543bhp cupra on YouTube!

Link to the Cupra, was this anyones on here?
  2. Jordan Neill

Carwow comparison - Cupra R estate vs Audi RS3

Interesting comparison to check out, wont ruin it :)
  3. Jordan Neill

Detailing products - Pure Definition

Hello everyone First time posting in detailing section and I'm looking for some good advice. I'm looking at buying a home detailing kit. I need wash and wax and can spend upto £100. I do not have a snow lance. Has anyone used Pure Definition before they seem to have a great kit at a great...
  4. Jordan Neill

Eventuri intake

Hi guys Looking at different intakes, I've read loads but not much on the Eventuri intakes on this forum. Any had one fitted? Claims similar power increases to the r600 intake. They look nice and seem to deliver more noise, not sure if this is good or bad though Haha. Link...
  5. Jordan Neill

SeatCuora.net Revo Dealer??

Hi Guys I was wondering if we had a revo dealer on our site that could post some items for me. Or does anyone know anyone who works for them? I live in jersey and don't have a dealer on island. Im wanting a couple of parts including the lower Torque mount which i have read is the best. Unless...
  6. Jordan Neill

Jersey Car

Hi Everyone, Just bought a cupra 280, 20k miles. Great condition and great price. Have come from an audi s3 8l. I'm impressed with the power but need to sort the skipping, think I need to buy better tyres and a good dog bone mount. Any suggestions??? Also already wanting a throaty sound, very...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise