Search results

1. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Thanks mate! I do miss it, apart from filling it up 🤣
  2. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Picked up this little beauty today! This one is the Mrs car, always loved the MK3 and thought it'd be a perfect daily for the Mrs as she does a lot of traveling for work. It's a 2.0 TDI FR 150 and travelled over to South Wales for it today! Gonna have to get a couple of mods for it, not as...
  3. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Yeah I've poured some cash into it :ROFLMAO: and that's wounding! Suppose its a niche market trying to sell a modified car, all though it has all been documented here
  4. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Yeah it was, been perfect since having the new core fitted. there was play in the old core too
  5. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Can't beat a good quick works van, bet it surprises some good cars on the road
  6. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

That sounds awesome, I have a 1.6 TDI caddy maxi for the work duties but it's only 150bhp, goes well for what it is, I bet yours is an animal!
  7. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Quite a few changes yet again, so back in march/April I ordered myself a used loba fuel pump in prep for stage 2 plus, had it ages before fitting it. Anyway at the end of May I set about fitting it and had all sorts of issues with it, low fuel pressure, limp mode... All-sorts, so I thought it'd...
  8. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Ah yeah I don't think I have the front ones, just the weird plasticy rubbery things that go into them. I'll have a look for you anyway bud on Tuesday
  9. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Yeah I think I'm going to graft my engine cover to fit around the induction kit and hopefully keep water away from the coils. I may, just may have some of those feet spare in the unit from when I've put induction kits on customers TFSI, if I do I can post em your way
  10. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

I'd definitely check the plugs mate, I think if I'd have left mine any longer it could of been an entirely different story getting them out The chambers were all rusted and had debris in them aswell so cleaned them with a rag and wd-40 then made a tool so I could get in there with the hoover to...
  11. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Quickly changed the spark plugs the other day as they have been in a while now and gone through alot bless them, oil ingress when the rocker cover gasket needed doing and water when I didn't seal up the holes. Cylinder 4's plug speaks for itself 😂 the others were better than that. Still a...
  12. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

No such thing as a bad Cupra 1p especially one with goodies 👀
  13. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

I actually laughed reading that, a bit tight of me I know 🤣 but yeah I never would want to do one again, unless there is a lot of beer tokens involved lol and glad the photos helped buddy, I struggled to find decent ones when doing mine so thought I'd try and take photos of what I was looking...
  14. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Hi bud, intercooler has been absolutely spot on so far, car always feels quick now where as before intake temps were high enough for it to pull timing. The pipes are an absolute pita to fit, lots of trimming and test fitting required but the kit as a whole is well made! Not really tested AC to...
  15. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Possibly would drone tbh mate, all I have on the rear of my exhaust is an aftermarket silencer and it still doesn't drone :)
  16. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Yeah seems pretty good so far, I should of got one ages ago
  17. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Been meaning to get a proper decat pipe now for a while, eventually wanting some more power so it's a must as I was running the stock downpipe with just the cats hollowed out. Anyway managed to get the popular tfsi 3" downpipe from eBay for £100 (they list it at £120 but everyone says they...
  18. Aidanr97

Hi mate, both cars are lovely colours ;) enjoy the R
  19. Aidanr97

Welcome, spec sounds good!
  20. Aidanr97

Hi

Welcome mate. Looks to me like its had an aftermarket subwoofer installed at some point and had a level control to turn it up and down easily
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.