Search results

1. Aidanr97

Doncaster Forum meet 9th February 2020

Hi everybody! So the next Doncaster meet is @10am on the 9th February. Please reply to this thread if you are interested and we will send you the meet details :)
  2. Aidanr97

Doncaster forum meet 01-09-19

Hi all, Turnout for the last meet was great! So here is the date for the next one. If these remain successful I'll keep doing them 3-4 times a year! Anyway same location as last time, meet there at 10am get some grub, have a drink and have a good chat. Sunday 1st September 2019 @10am in...
  3. Aidanr97

Sonax bsd £6.14 CP4L

Thought I'd share here, sonax BSD for £6.14 bargain! Am not affiliated with these guys btw lol https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/p/-/-/-/-/?549992160&0&cc5_761
  4. Aidanr97

Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Hi everyone, Just gauging interest for a forum meet, basically I work weekends in a pub and we have a pretty big car park, I'm thinking about hosting a forum meet (coffee and cars type) where we can park up, have a chat, a coffee, and even a bacon or sausage sarney. It'd be probably around 10am...
  5. Aidanr97

MK2 Cupra p1093

Hi all, Had the car serviced just over a month ago now along with a new cam follower and noticed more recently the car is a bit sluggish to start, sounds like it misfires on startup. My mechanic did say there was a little bit of oil on one of the spark plugs too. Anyway I plugged carista in and...
  6. Aidanr97

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Hello everyone! I recently bought myself a 57 plate black mk2 Leon Cupra, only drove it for one day so far though :( The passenger door will not lock and when you lock the doors and unlock, the drivers door doesn't unlock. Gutted as it means I have to drive my old civic for at least another 2...
  7. Aidanr97

Hello

Hey guys! Picked up a nice 57 plate Leon cupra today! It's pretty nice apart from a few songs/scratches here and there, wheels need a refurb and the central locking is dodgy so still using my old civic although strangely it was working moderately okay when I was buying the car. Luckily I have...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.