Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s been amazing, such a nice car to drive either flooring it in Cupra mode or cruising down the motorway in 7th gear. Love everything about the car at the min. The colour is really striking when compared to the average car, really stands out. I came from a Golf like yourself, although it’s...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cupra got delivered yesterday, it’s an absolute beast. Absolutely love the colour as well. One little thing I discovered was that I don’t have to hold down the lock button for the mirrors to fold in. Just one press and the fold.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Paint was broken on mine, it was fairly small dent maybe 0.5cm that I hadn't even noticed but cost £130 to repair. The inspector guy was spot on really as he showed me around all the imperfection that were within fair wear and tear and the only reason this one was not covered was because the...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I had a Golf GTD go back recently where I was faced with the same situation as you. I just made sure the car went back before the service was due and I looked on YouTube to see how to reset the service warning. Inspection came and nothing was mentioned and no bill from VWFS for the service...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Heard from Lookers yesterday and my Cupra left Grimbsy port yesterday so will be with the dealership today. It has been sitting at the port for 2 weeks now waiting for a transporter, no idea what has happened there. Was expecting to take delivery of the car last week so was happy to take a 68...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Still haven’t had my Cupra delivered, it’s been in the country since the 4th Feb but hasn’t even arrived at the dealership yet. No idea what going on. Been told they are hoping it comes in on Monday but not holding my breath. I’m currently carless, so it’s been a nightmare getting to and from...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well it's already on day 5, so 3 days has been and gone.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had word yesterday that my car arrived in the UK on Monday, just need to sign the finance docs and should hopefully to have it next week. :) Anyone know how long it normally takes to process through to the dealership?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah, they have been really good, Steve the guy that's dealing with mine has been really helpful, emailing me progress etc. Sad part about it is I won't be putting the first hundred miles on it as it's getting delivered from Stockport to Newcastle Upon Tyne where I live, will probably be washing...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, had a Mk7 Golf GTD (184 BHp) and now a Cupra in transit, so it's going to be a sizable power bump. Looking at your previous messages looks like you ordered from the same dealership and the week before me, so hoping mine will be delivered this week.
  11. MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

What tyres have everyone's UK MY19 been delivered with?
  12. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Got it just before Christmas. It’s on lease from VW/Seat finance if that makes any difference.
  13. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

22/11/2018
  14. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Great video, sounds great! Mine is due to be built week 3, so next week. Hoping to have it by the middle of February.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I only do 22 miles per day for work, fill up 2 - 3 times in the GTD per month around £55 per tank, but that depends on what else I do instead of the commute. Haven’t bought this car to save money though so expecting to be spending a fair amount more on fuel.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, new to the forum, just ordered a Leon Cupra 290 in Mystery Blue, 12 week wait. Currently driving a Mk7 Golf GTD, so this is going to quite an upgrade in terms of performance and increasing my trips to the Petrol station, haha. Can’t wait until February!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.