Search results

1. carlt69

Help Rear demister button just flashes

I reseated the fuse and its now working again :D Thanks for all the replies
  2. carlt69

Help Rear demister button just flashes

Sorry if this is already been asked but I did a search and couldn't find anything. Went to defrost the rear window this morning on my wifes Ibiza 1.9tdi sport 03 and the button just flashed and nothing happened?? Any ideas? Thanks
  3. carlt69

New MK4 ibiza owner, Some issues

It was a Alana and now it works a treat :funk: thats 1 annoying thing down, the other should be done on monday as they told me to bring it in.
  4. carlt69

Thanks for the replies, Not sure what stereo it is so i'll check the manual tonight as its REALLY annoying!! I'll ring them now to get it booked in in that case Thanks agtain everyone
  5. carlt69

Thanks for the quick reply :) I'll take it back to the garage then as we've only had it 1week no it doesn't it stays on?? Strange!!
  6. carlt69

Hi We've just got a 03 plate Ibiza sport 130bhp Diesel, and I have couple of questions 1. the steering wheel isn't straight even thoough the car is going in a straight line?? Is this a common fault or should I take it back to be looked at? They did replace the bushes before we...
  7. carlt69

New leon FR

Do you deliver? not much point me phoning unless you do, Please say yes haha P.S. sorry for hijacking the thread by the way :whistle:
  8. carlt69

New leon FR

What price can you do a 2.0 TSI 211PS FR in black, with 18's, convienence pack, usb connection and the touch screen stereo? I would have to part ex me mk2 fr mind? Zenith grey 07 with 18's and full service history? Thanks
  9. carlt69

Bluefin Handsets can you recommend?

I'm thinking of remapping my Tfsi FR as it looks like i'll have to keep it longer than planned!! :cry: What sort of economy difference does it involve, are you getting better or worse figures than before? I was thinking of a Revo but as the nearest dealer is over 90miles away so a...
  10. carlt69

Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric

I put for 4 on about a month ago, I can't recommend them enough. V.Good tyre so far done about 1200 miles on them. I managed to get all four for £430 fully fitted.
  11. carlt69

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

When are we going to get the full specs and prices then? As on the seat spain website it doesn't even let you choose the petrol FR??:cry:
  12. carlt69

Face lifted leon review.

Whatever they meant I want one :lol: in Black this time maybe They better be doing discounts on them or I will not be pleased!! haha
  13. carlt69

Face lifted leon review.

Just a couple of points it says in the review that "The 211bhp 2-litre TSI FR improves acceleration to 7.8 seconds" I thought the current one did it in 7.3?? and it also says in the review that the new 211bhp enginge brings along higher running costs, when it is suppose to be cleaner, hence...
  14. carlt69

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

So it looks almost identical!!! So it comes down to if I want the new engine or not?? :confused:
  15. carlt69

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

I have to be honest, its growing on me. I wasn't too sure in the begining but the more I see it the more I like it :) All I have to do now is see how much they will give me for mine come realese time!?!?! Not looking forward to that one :( and to see what the difference between Urano Grey and...
  16. carlt69

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

Any ideas on pricing anyone?? I assume it will be slightly more expensive but hopefully not too much :)
  17. carlt69

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

It looks to me like they have got rid of the digital aircon system??? :cry: Y?? I'm liking the sound of the 211bhp engine tho, I was looking at getting a Mk6 GTi, but I think another Leon is in order :-)
  18. carlt69

Need to top up my FR TFSi

I went and bought it today and it's Quantum Synta 10w 40 VW spec 505.00. They said it would be fine to top it up???:shrug:
  19. carlt69

Hmmmmmm thanks for the info, I might ring the Dealer where i got it serviced tomorrow to ask them just to make sure before buying it!?!?!?! Thanks for the info.
  20. carlt69

Its all a bit confusing, as on the receipt from SEAT when they did the first service it definatly says 10w 40 Synta so I'm assuming it should be fine? or is that being to trusting? :-) He did say that it was ok unless it was on a long life service but as the manual said 10w 40 then the one they...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise