Search results

1. CUPRA Ateca best finance deals PCP & PCH offers thread

Nope, it's being built mid Feb and then they say usually 3-4 weeks for delivery to dealer. However it could be delayed as a lot of lorry drivers are furloughed at the moment apparently. Not sure why it's taken so long. Possibly because I ordered the Pano roof. Luckily Arval have let me keep my...
  2. CUPRA Ateca best finance deals PCP & PCH offers thread

Not been on here for a while. Ordered my Cupra Ateca back in October via Stoneacre Leasing in the hope it would be here for mid Jan when my Leon Cupra was meant to go back. The car is due to be built in week 7 which I presume is mid Feb. Does anyone know if I'll end up with this new VZ1 model...
  3. Discounts and deals on the 2020 CUPRA Ateca

I’ve been waiting for the lease deals to appear as I’m wanting the Cupra Ateca to replace my Leon Cupra thst is going back in January. This is the best I’ve found so far. https://www.stoneacreleasing.co.uk/car-leasing/seat/cupra-ateca-suv/suv-4drive-2.0-tsi-300-5dr-dsg-start-stop-272500 I’ve...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I used Nationwide Vehicle Contracts. Car took 7 weeks to arrive. However their current deal is £60 a month more than I got it for based on the same terms. Try select car leasing, they are very popular. Edit...
  5. What made you buy your Cupra?

I've just come from an M140i. Main reason to change was cost. I wanted to reduce my monthly outgoings ahead of the next mortgage and I picked up a Cupra 290 EZ DSG (fwd) on a bargain lease deal. I'm saving £150 across monthly payments, insurance and VED and that's before I would have needed to...
  6. First mods added

Do you have a link to these?
  7. Love but hate my car

No matter what car forum I join, Ford, BMW, Audi, SEAT etc there's always complaints of rattles. No brand can escape them. Our dog **** roads really don't help.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes definitely. Did you use the code mse25 for 25% off at ALA .I just paid £99 to cover my 2 years lease Inc up to 2k initial rental cover .
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The soundaktor was definitely on, the steering was heavier and the suspension was stiffer (noticeable when I switched it back to comfort). Mine is a MY19 290 ("Copra") so possibly they changed it recently? I wonder if anyone else with a Copra has had this?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was really surprised when my car started up in Cupra mode this morning. Coming from a BMW where it always started in the default "comfort" mode this is a nice feature.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

This looks really good! Enjoy.
  12. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

My new Mystery Blue Copra... Needs a wash already.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's better than I was expecting. I just wished it had a couple of flag badges. From inside you wouldn't know it's a Cupra .
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Cupra was delivered this morning. It came from JCT600 Bradford as I suspected and the guy who brought it was 78! It needs a wash already which the driver offered to pay for thriuth the local scratch and swirl but I declined as I'd rather do it myself. I've only done about 50 miles (about 45...
  15. 2019 Mystery blue Cupra 290 picture help

Yep, they seem to have removed all the colour and chrome. I guess it would clash with the Copper badges.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I said farewell to my M140i today :( Copra 290 being delivered on Wednesday :D
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It sounds like quite a few are coming from JCT600 Bradford. Mine has been assigned an AG reg which is West Yorks so likely coming from there. It'll have probably been stripped for parts before it leaves the dealer :cheeky:
  18. First DSG

Don't press the brake with your left foot thinking it's the clutch unless you fancy headbutting the steering wheel
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The lease company had effectively pre ordered them. I think lead times are much better post the WLTP nonsense as well.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

After ordering in December with my car due to arrive mid Feb I got a call from the lease company today to say my 290 has arrived and been registered. Being delivered to me next Wednesday! A nice bonus.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.