Search results

1. 1.9tdi Gearbox oil

Afternoon everyone, I'm going to do a Gearbox oil change on my Altea (2009, BXE engine) this weekend as it's passed the 100k miles. I'm struggling to find a recommendation for what to use. Seeing ECP and others give me three choices on grade(GL4SAE75,75w80,75w90) does anyone have...
  2. Hi Everyone

Thanks everyone, here's the old one The New one is currently filthy but as soon as it's clean, I'll stock some photos up - It's blackfor those who asked!
  3. Hi Everyone

I'm new on here but I'm on my second Altea XL. My First was a MY10 1.9tdi SE nick named Big Red - I loved it, it was quite comfy, economical and pefect for my 2 kids+ dog. It had it's downsides and about 28k miles in to its life with us (128k on the clock) the turbo blew on the M6. The I had...
  4. Remote Central Locking - Range

Morning Everyone, I'm new on here but I'm on my second XL. My First was a MY10 1.9tdi SE, but one night it didn't quite stop in time for a car in front and sadly got written off. Seeing how it was so perfect for me, my family and the random stuff (triathlons, 24hr kart races, car camping etc)...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.