Search results

1. 1.4 16v spark plugs?

Fair point. I'll go for the gsparkplug ones, btw thanks for the link.
  2. 1.4 16v spark plugs?

lol that makes sense :think:wondering why they were so cheap. I was looking at the Fitted Quantity section on ecp as it says 4. had a look at https://www.gsparkplug.com/ and it comes back with 4700 compatible spark plugs (I think their search/ filter function is a bit naffed) fleabay have got...
  3. 1.4 16v spark plugs?

I think my coilpacks needs changing and while im there, im going to change the spark plugs as they havent been done for a few years but i dont know which plugs are right for my car (100hp BBZ engine code) The haynes manaul says its NGK BKUR 6ET-10 but they are quite expensive (OPIE oils £23.25...
  4. Passenger seat won't move

Searched the forums with no luck but this must have happened before to someone so apologies in advance. Recently got an old Ibiza 08 plate 3 door one. My passenger seat does not slide forward or back as there is no handle there. I don't know whether I just need another handle or if the...
  5. Front seats - plastic trim part no?

Hey, When I bought my ibiza, there was some plastic trim missing which shows the metal mechanisms on the side of the front seats. It's been doing me head in since, so I went to find the part numbers to replace them. Luckily, there was a piece of it in the boot (left side of passenger seat)...
  6. Number plate recess - options?

Got a 08 plate 1.4 sport. Looking to black out behind the front reg plate so it looks like an FR. I've searched the forums and decided to wrap it. Only issue is that i'm not sure whether to do: Gloss or matt? Black or ancathrite/dark grey? My main aim is to not have it looking like a huge...
  7. Formula Sport diamond stitched quilted seats

Ah mate I ordered the seat cover a few hours before you replied. You are right, they didn't fit properly so I returned them. Looking for the proper seats now.
  8. Blacking out panel behind front reg

Hey, I've got an 08 plate Ibiza mk4 1.4 sport. Looking to either wrap or spray paint the panel behind the front reg black so it's like an fr/cupra/sportrider one. Has anyone done this? (I've got a new can of black spray paint that I can use)
  9. can you help me find out which fuel filter i need?

Awesome. Ordering now.
  10. can you help me find out which fuel filter i need?

I'm in the same boat as you, same engine code as mine and i need to change the fuel filter. It's definitely a 3 pipe one as i now have a useless 2 pipe one as i didn't check properly (doh!) Had a look at my filter and took some pics, bad news is that my filter is totally blank so i have a...
  11. Formula Sport diamond stitched quilted seats

I've got a 08 Ibiza mk4 sport 1.4 100hp. I've got the standard sport seats but i really like the seats on the Formula Sport. Black diamond stitch quilted seats with red stitching. I would post a link but I think its blocked because I'm new or I've not got enough posts. I found this thread that...
  12. Newbie here

I've got it in red, not sure of the exact name or colour code. Its joke nickname is Ferrari Never thought about lowering it. It would look good but sounds expensive. I'm a broke student so i probably wont. Might be a blessing in disguise with the harsh ride over our pothole riddled roads. Pics...
  13. Newbie here

Hi everyone.:wave: Long time lurker on the forums but i've decided to make an account to ask questions, gain knowledge, hang out etc. I've got myself a 2008 Ibiza mk4 sport 1.4 100hp petrol 3dr which i've had for a year and a bit. I wanted to get the 1.8t FR but insurance is still too high for...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise