Search results

1. Alloy wheel fitment Central bore query

I have a 2011 Exeo and am looking to change the Seat 17" OEM SEAT Alloys for 18" OEM Audi Alloys. Central bore is 57.1. The Audi alloys Central bore is roughly 65 (think they were for an A6). I looked for a spigot ring to fit the difference but I can only find the size of 73.1. Does anyone know...
  2. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Old car: Skoda Octavia PD 1.9TDI Classic 103bhp. 0-60 11.3s New Car: Seat Exeo CR 2.0TDI SE Tech 141bhp. 0-60 9.2s The EXEO is also lighter and smaller than the Octavia and yet...
  3. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Oh, update on the economy. So when I first fuelled the entire tank it says the range estimate was only 580 miles. I actually did 570 miles before fuelling up. A treatment of fuel cleaner later, and that brought the range estimate up to 760 miles. I now understand what you mean by adaptive ECU...
  4. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I was reading the thread on the VAG update and I'm thoroughly convinced not to have it done... My car's acceleration feels flat enough as it is!! I don't know if my car has already had the VAG update as the car doesn't have a servicing manual. I was looking at...
  5. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Agreed Wes, on an incline a lower gear is always the better option. In my Octavia i listened for the sound of the engine as it reached 2000rpm, then changed gear then
  6. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Cheers. Apparently my car had never visited A SEAT garage since it was originally purchased direct from SEAT. It'll make interesting reading when it's booked in for the EA189 update. I can ask if the ECU had been altered from factory settings....
  7. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Over the weekend I've been driving the car and changing gear at 2000rpm certainly is helping the fuel economy. I think the brakes on the drivers side might be binding so will need to take a look at that. I also checked my tyres and although the grip is good B, the Fuel efficiency is poor E. May...
  8. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Finally found what I was looking for in the user handbook. It says SEAT recommend changing gear at 2000rpm. Now to ascertain whether the ECU had been remapped or if it is Adaptive....
  9. EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

Hi All, I have just purchased a SEAT EXEO SE Tech 2.0 TDI. I would like to ask regarding the gear changes. It appears the car is highly torqued, with gear changes around 1500-1750rpm. I have a six speed gearbox. I am finding it makes my car very thirsty for fuel, going through a half tank in 1...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.