Search results

1. Advice on power gains please...

Hi all, I currently have a stage 2 1.8 20v turbo, has usual upgrades FMIC, turbo back Miltek, vr6 clutch and flywheel, injectors, MAF etc.. I currently run around 227 bhp according to my on board diag (I'm not sure how accurate this is though as the car doesn't get embarrassed by a mates rs3 so...
  2. 1.8T Cupra Undertray

Did u manage to sort this? I can have a look under my car (2006 1.8 20vt FR) if not.
  3. worried about my mpg, around 32mpg!

If you're driving 70-80mph it's probably about right bearing in mind it's an older car now. My 1.8 20vt FR does around 38-40 mpg if I'm cruising at 60mph, 70-80 mph it does around 30 mpg, if I start booting it, it can go down to 7-10 mpg if I give it some beans. Mine is a stage 2+ though
  4. 2006 Ibiza fr 1.8 20vt running issues

Ran a TB reset on my liquidibiza diag and seems to be ok now
  5. 2006 Ibiza fr 1.8 20vt running issues

Also forgot to mention the car idles and starts fine.
  6. 2006 Ibiza fr 1.8 20vt running issues

Forgot to mention when the EPC light comes the car hesitates quite badly
  7. 2006 Ibiza fr 1.8 20vt running issues

Hi guys, I'm new on here and posted in the wrong section previously, so my Ibiza fr was sat up for around 3 days with no issues other than a noisy drive belt tensioner pulley which is due to be replaced this weekend, driving home from work this evening the EPC light came on under boost from...
  8. 1.8 20vt running issues..

Hi guys, I'm new on here, having some issues with my 2006 ibiza fr 1.8t. So my car was sat up for around 3 days with no issues apart from a noisy drive belt tensioner as the bearing in the pulley is on its way out, I've got the tensioner and new belt ready to put on this weekend. Driving...