Search results

1. Dash cameras

Sorry about the late reply. I've now upgraded to the Blackvue 950 system which support 4K video. My rear camera is mounted at the bottom and there is no obstruction to the brake light. and I've had no issues with it falling off when opening/closing the boot.
  2. New Ibiza ordered!

I ordered my car at start of September and got it 8th Feb so mine took 5 months lol
  3. Xcelence Lux headlining colour

My xcellence lux has dark grey head lining and it looks better than the light grey I think
  4. Replacement rear Ibiza FR diffuser with fake exhausts part number

Yeah I think it’s cheaper when you buy the full styling pack as it’s £1500 + fitting for everything. I am pretty sure the rear diffuser is the most expensive part of the styling pack. Although it does look very nice on my car
  5. Replacement rear Ibiza FR diffuser with fake exhausts part number

Yeh they can fit any part of it if you ask them to. You can buy them separately or as the complete pack I think it’s cheaper to buy the full pack but don’t quote me on that
  6. Replacement rear Ibiza FR diffuser with fake exhausts part number

My rear diffuser is from the sports styling pack which is why it is gloss black and a bit different. More expensive but looks nicer. Have a look in the accessories brochure and you'll see the styling pack.
  7. Folding wing mirrors

I have an xcellence lux and all you do is enable mirror folding on locking on the centre screen and then they fold in when you either press the lock button (1 click) or tap your finger on the door handle to lock the car (just a tap not hold down). If you hold the lock button down then it closes...
  8. Xcellence Lux - 1 Month / 1000 Mile Review

I ran it down the passenger side. Started by plugging into the USB port and then used a screwdriver to push the cable into the gap in the trim and then just did the same all the way until I got the cable next to the passenger seat then i just used a trim tool to take the back of arm rest off and...
  9. Where do you put your mobile?

Run a cable from the USB port under the centre console trim and into the arm rest that's what I did
  10. Xcellence Lux - 1 Month / 1000 Mile Review

I can see mine fine, just adjust the seat and steering wheel until you find a comfy position which you can still see all of the dash.
  11. Xcellence Lux - 1 Month / 1000 Mile Review

I've had my Ibiza Xcellence Lux for a month now and it's just hit 1000 miles so I thought I would share my thoughts on here. I went for the 115PS engine which has been fantastic. Having a 6th gear is nice on the longer runs. The engine has plenty of power and is quite nippy around town and is...
  12. Blackvue 750s dashcam

When I first got my ibiza I had the dealer fit the 750s but I’ve since upgraded to the 900s about a week ago as the cameras are 4K (same wiring) but the 750s is still an amazing camera would 100% recommend and I would get it fitted by dealer as it looks really clean in mine!
  13. Seat Ibiza Mk6 hints & tips

Yeah you just tap the stalk down after switching on then off ignition and it puts them into service mode
  14. Seat Ibiza Mk6 hints & tips

It 100% recognises pedestrians, some guy ran out in front of me the other day and it slammed the brakes on!
  15. Retrofit wireless phone charger “qi”

I took apart the centre console trim and stuck a wireless charger to the bottom of the tray area and ran power to it. No cables are visible and it works fine I just chuck my phone in the tray and it charges. However if I could get my hands on the official SEAT wireless charging pad then I would...
  16. FR factory splitter

Well the full bodykit was £1500 before fitting and painting so not 100% sure on the price of just the splitter but at least a few hundred
  17. FR factory splitter

I've got the full bodykit, doesn't have to be an FR. Just contact your dealer and get them to order it in and then you pay for them to paint and fit it.
  18. Manual vs DSG mpg

I've got the 1.0 tsi 115 manual. Around town it varies, if there is quite a bit of traffic then I get between 35-40mpg but if its not too busy normally I average about 46mpg. Furthest I've driven is about 40 miles and I got 58.4mpg on that trip but it depends how you drive.
  19. Dash cameras

The dealership did it for me so it was fully installed when I collected the car
  20. Dash cameras

The cables for my blackvue go up into the headliner and are hardwired, I also have a backup battery under passenger seat which keeps the camera and 4G hotspot running 24/7 even when ignition is off, this is charged back up when engine is running so the cameras are recording 24/7
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.