Search results

1. Aaron Reeve

CUPRA Ateca Brochure

Yeah we got given them as "Cupra Masters" (Real Carbon Fiber & Copper) The first 400 Owners receive one and a Carbon Key Cover.
  2. Aaron Reeve

CUPRA Ateca Brochure

Not a problem at all.
  3. Aaron Reeve

New Member Checking In

Thanks. I'm still debating on what to go for at the moment! And yes i was lucky enough to go to Barcelona last month where i got to take the Cupra Ateca around the the Circuit De Catalunya a few times and test all the 4Drive functions on a skid pan. (They also treated us to a lap in the TCR...
  4. Aaron Reeve

CUPRA Ateca Brochure

https://drive.google.com/open?id=119bfwsO6ZXXEPbOjRukW3K9mYB8rp9e3
  5. Aaron Reeve

2.0 TSI 290 Cupra Lux EZ DSG - Speed Limiter?

Just had official confirmation that it is not included on the Leon Cupra Lux
  6. Aaron Reeve

CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

I'm glad you like it! Look after it!
  7. Aaron Reeve

It would be on the cruise control stalk if it were there. Button on underside of stalk to change between limiter and cruise.
  8. Aaron Reeve

I have just pinged an email to internal support for a definitive answer as weirdly this isn't mentioned in any of the spec lists i have.
  9. Aaron Reeve

CUPRA Ateca Brochure

Please see below.
  10. Aaron Reeve

Order Lead Times

Maybe in the future, but it's sharing the Kvasiny production lines currently.
  11. Aaron Reeve

Order Lead Times

Also if anyone is interested I've just had a Leon CUPRA 290ps DSG in Magnetic Grey - Standard Spec turn up as stock. Any takers please pm me. Deliverable this month.
  12. Aaron Reeve

Order Lead Times

As far as i'm aware it follows the same build time unless specified as "Additional Time" It's built in Kvasiny.
  13. Aaron Reeve

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That is rather clean.
  14. Aaron Reeve

Post pics of your new Cupra 290 here :)

No Problem. Personally I think Blue/Black works a treat, make sure to send some photos when it's here.
  15. Aaron Reeve

Tarraco Brochure

Please see below, taken from information published today. https://imgur.com/a/otZJNuR
  16. Aaron Reeve

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's been a really tough year for factories to get everything done for the customers, thanks for your patience. I bet you will love that car, immense!
  17. Aaron Reeve

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Holy moly. That's a lot of ponies.
  18. Aaron Reeve

Order Lead Times

@Scrogg i hope you don't mind me helping out around in your thread :) CW49 UPDATE (Please note that lead times are calculated from when your order is accepted by the factory, which can often be a number of weeks after it is placed by your dealership) Mii 8-10 Weeks Ibiza 8-10 Weeks Arona 8-10...
  19. Aaron Reeve

Colour Choices at Launch

Please find more colours below just arrived with us.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members