Search results

1. Manic172

1.8t parts for sale...

After a little clean up I have come across a few bit I have either bought twice.. or plans changed. So to start. This I believe is an Olly Beaumont. Made baffled sump Comes with a forge level cover and an uprated adds 7bhp blue magnetic sump plug. £125 Next is a full SKF belt kit and blue...
  2. Manic172

Mk1 bits and bobs needed

Happy new year to everyone. Right I am looking for an AGU large port head. Can be stripped I don't care. Just needs to be undamaged and with can caps. Also I want a AGN non turbo rocker cover.. if any one can help. And on a massive unliklyness I am wanting an s2000 toldeo rear beam set up...
  3. Manic172

Personal opinion

As the car is being sprayed. And engine is semi being built... I need a pair of wing mirrors... but not sure early or late shape.. what's peoples opinions and why. Is one of them got a bigger view area... I don't know. Its been about 7 years since I drove the old girl on the road. Please help...
  4. Manic172

Any one breaking a mk1 I can cut a chunk out of

I had a little mistake when Cuddington the spare wheel out and back panel. I am hoping some one near me is breaking a mk1 that will let me cut a chunk of back panel out of it. I tried ebay... I asked a company who said they are breaking 4 mk1 Leon's.... and the reply I got.... we have...
  5. Manic172

Help.... need every bodys help please

Right on the night of Tuesday the 9th or early hours of Wednesday the 10th. My trailer wad stolen from out side my house.in hemel hempstead. It was on the back of my van with a wire bond and padlock. It's a Brian James tilt trailer . It had 1 odd wheel and the different wheel arches. But...
  6. Manic172

Help... need bits and bobs.

Right as my build is taking its time I might aswell list some part that I need. I am looking for 1... a euro style smooth rocker cover. I like these as they just look a little bit different 2... the impossible..... but I am looking for a SEM inlet manifold. I can wait and see what comes up...
  7. Manic172

What happend to this build

Came across this on vwvortex I think it's called. https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/seat-leon-1-8t-cupra-mk1-4wd-conversion-bw-8374-efr-build-thread.5546449/page-14 I wondered if any one knew what happend to the build. Where its gone.
  8. Manic172

Need help

Does any one here do engineering for a living. I need a couple of flat panels made with louvres in them.some thing like this Please message me if you can help
  9. Manic172

Airtec intercooler.

I am going to try to do some sort of deal with airtec as I need an intercooler. Also with covid there isn't going to be an autostart show. I was wondering if there was any one looking for an upgrade to their cooler. I recon if I can get more orders the price might come down. Message me...
  10. Manic172

Mk1 drivers only.... show your christmas dinner

Come on then.. show your dinner Tastes better with snap-on cutlery
  11. Manic172

Parking sensors

Spent today fitting parking sensors in to the race car..... Read my build thread to find out why!!!!!!!!
  12. Manic172

What did you do at work today???

Had a thought here... we all have a wide variety list of jobs of people on here. So I thought just put up some thing you done at work today.. It may be normal every day stuff for you but to others it could be interesting reading lol. So I'll start... I had to change an engine it took 2 days...
  13. Manic172

Given a way..gone . bumpers wings and spoiler mk1 cupra

All for free or going in the bin as not needed. Am based in hemel Hempstead or aylesbury .. or even collect from my work shop near leighton buzzards
  14. Manic172

Mk1 cupra R rear caliper hangers

Needed a pair of rear cuora R caliper hangers. I ordered a set of calipers and hangers but the hangers never turned up so now need a pair to help with the build.
  15. Manic172

Free. Fibreglass arches . Universal fitting

For free come and collect from aylsbury Area. 4 fibreglass arches guess they can be made to fit most cars. Will post pics when I get good signal
  16. Manic172

Free.... mk1 roll bar bushes

For free. Come and collect . Can.post at your cost . Brand new and never fitted No signal at my workshop. Will up load pics later
  17. Manic172

Isle of wight. Few mk1s

Am over here on holiday and have spotted a few nice mk1s. Grey cupra r with white wheels and looked like some sort of rs seats. But didn't catch a reg Mk1 cupra just looked completely standard but very shiney red and look well looked after. Amazing good condition yellow R driving about...
  18. Manic172

Gearbox question

Having a look into the different gear selection and gearstuck set ups I keep being asked what gear box is it... 02a 02j or 02m. What is the difference in them all .
  19. Manic172

Computer genius needed

Right I have had a sort of an idea. Is there any way some one with the skills could do a map of the UK and as we all list where we are from a sort of pin or flag could be added saying who it is who lives that town. Then next step we could do localish meets just general get togethers and talk...
  20. Manic172

Any one from Europe

I am looking for a non turbo rocker cover witch seam to be only available from European models. I was wondering how available these are. I like the smooth look to them
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.