Search results

1. when to do A remap

Does it matter! Asuming we share the same enigine and more people are likely to chip a Leon than an Altea? And with 24238 Leon Post's against 7443 Altea post's to date. i feel i would get a better response on here.
  2. when to do A remap

I need all of your advice! Im after a remap on my Tdi140 Altea iv only done 3000Miles though When would you go for a remap?? N
  3. How Seat could make the Altea great.

I like it very much!! theirs a few bit i want to get sorted though. the engine seams to misfire now and then when reaplying after lift off. the car seams to tramline a lot at motorway + speeds? much more than my ref sport, ( must be the 225 size tyres ). apart from the obvious bits...
  4. How Seat could make the Altea great.

Also 1. why isnt their a dash light for the front fog lights as there is one for the rear fog light. 2. petrol cap should be central locked and not a key. 3. bonnet should have struts like VW and not the old rod to keep in up, 4. why no engine cover any more. 5. the arm rest is...
  5. Window Tint's

Do fancy doing my windows then. lol or atleast do you know someone who you know who can do the job:)
  6. Window Tint's

sorry iv misled you all its not the windscreen its the front side windows that im looking to get tinted so they match the factory tint of the rear & side rear windows of the car. iv learnt that its a very popular accessory as with most new cars coming with the rear of the car tinted...
  7. Window Tint's

Hi Im after getting my front windows tinted:D Now before the righteous get involved and say its ilegal well its my car and i know the concinqueses. so with that out of the way its down to the question bit. I recently had my car booked into my local car stereo dealership and when the...
  8. Fitting new horns on Altea

Hi My 2007 Altea SE has a nasty sounding single tone horn and i am very interested in changing it!!. It seams that only the FR or 20Tdi Sport models get the two tone horn as my previous Ref Sport and my SE which is based on a Stylance has only the single tone horn. TIIEWL why do you...
  9. Leon Mk 2 Replacemen Head Unit

Hello Mate Have a look at these recent posts. And AutoLeads dont do a steering wheel kit for the Leon or Altea yet, which is what im waiting for. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110490 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77528&highlight=headunit...
  10. New Head Unit

Hello peeps Yes the Leon should be just the same as the Altea!!! Just get hold of the Sat Nav surround for your model and the double din insert either from an Audio dealer or VW sell them and bung in what ever Head unit you want!! Im getting my system installed in my Altea SE next week...
  11. looking to purchase new altea

ok my turn!! we have had a Mkv Golf in our family since it came out! my wife has a 1.6 SE which has a good spec 6 gears et all. as for interior plastics i have to say that apart from the feel i think Seat and VW are exactly the same. I don't know how you can compare a Car with an MPV...
  12. Seat Customer Service

should be ok now!!!
  13. Seat Customer Service

As some of you may well know i was involved in an accident in december! Well just to let you know i still haven't got my car back.:censored: And after nearly two months i am at the end of my tether!!! my insurance chosen repairer has had a problem getting hold of the parts to repair my...
  14. Supersprint fitted..

Hmm not to sure about that one Cuprito are you sure you havent got a TDi and theirs and nice resonating sound comming when you lift off ( maybe its sounds different cos your mic's to close! ) i def think you should do a full throttle run so we can here the benifits!:D Looks good though.
  15. Candy White FR ordered

A Cupra at 21yrs you are a lucky lad! I was the one with an Astra SRi in 1989 every one thought i was loaded and i think everyone will think the same with you in 2007[B)] N
  16. Original Equipment

i had a chat with my dealer yesterday about why my car has no engine cover and no folding boot cover! I initially asked how much they were then he said don't worry im going to ask the Seat UK agent for this area if he can supply the items as part of the sale!. He did mention that yes they...
  17. Original Equipment

Ur probably right about the dealer wanting it back! mined you im not sure if the quality has gone down? ( what have you noticed ) and i must say the discounts these day are much better than they used to be.
  18. Original Equipment

The two tier floor im on about is the second folding one about a foot up from the spare wheel which has a cover on it to cover up the spare wheel, you can also use this space for storage. its the folding bit that has been deleted from the 2007 spec car that im on about! i wish i had my car...
  19. Who warms up car before driving?

sounds like everyone treats their car with respect!!! i treat my car with the utmost respect just like the rest of you.[B)]
  20. Original Equipment

As some of you may be aware iv ordered a Special Edition Altea upon looking over the car for the third time ( just cant keep away ) iv noticed a few things. 1. Seat has deleted the two tear boot cover ( i am told its also gona be deleted from the options soon to. 2. The engine cover is...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise