Search results

1. Glow Plug Flashing Warning Light, Limp Mode

for all the cost them i would change them and they are easy to change. did mine at the start of the year. penetration oil a few days before and torque up very easy
  2. Engine Part Name

would you get better mpg with new injectors?
  3. Engine Part Name

Got the nut out and got my injectors done. Easy enough job on the tdi engine
  4. Engine Part Name

Yea seen that room the bolt goes down deeper than the part. Getting bolt out the next problem
  5. Engine Part Name

got a better look at it tonight, don't know what the part is but its all one part
  6. Engine Part Name

I have a 2010 1.6 TDI Leon Does anymore know that the part circled is called. Not great on part names. Changed my injectors and the bolt snapped sadly (that one extra turn).if I can't get it out I was wondering if that part could be changed out thanks stepheb
  7. How to remove the door lock actuator?

did my rear driver side yesterday. just did a straight swap of motor. 10mins did it. lost the cable clamp in the door, but it holds the cable fine without it. bought it about 1 year ago and its been not working for longer than than. had done the oil trick, but its always stops in my eyes
  8. Central Locking Issue

thats not a fix its a bodge of a job to keep it working
  9. drivers door card removal

On looked at the door lock when I first had problems. Then found out you don't need to remove it
  10. drivers door card removal

its easy enough. but watch the two screws at the bottom. they keep the window in place and if you remove them they are very hard to line up secret screw under the handle but its easy
  11. Front passenger door doesn't lock

you can do it, its just hard
  12. Front passenger door doesn't lock

cant remember the front, but the rear you can take the small section and squeeze it out but dont take the front door cards fully off! the two screw at the middle bottom attach to the window runner and are a curse to line up
  13. Front passenger door doesn't lock

make sure your not getting the euro one. as it comes with different pins i did that so i just swapped parts on to the old one been working no problem for a couple years https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/door-locks-not-opening-fix.448008/post-4818399
  14. Door unlock issues

in each door module there is two small servo type motors, they go too. change them and you should be good
  15. Door lock issue

https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/door-locks-not-opening-fix.448008/ both locks still working good its been 2 years
  16. Tyre pressure light won't go off?

very easy to change. trim removal tool im sure its not hard to check ebay mine was a few years ago now
  17. Tyre pressure light won't go off?

does the switch work?? mine stopped working to get it off at the time i used one of the other switches to get it off had to buy one of ebay and are you sure your doing it right dont think its as simple as pressing the button
  18. rear brake caliper piston boot(seal)

yea i do it came with a left hand and right hand so clock and anti clock
  19. rear brake caliper piston boot(seal)

do you just press the brakes to pop it out or wind it out ?
  20. rear brake caliper piston boot(seal)

went to change my rear disc and pads and noticed on the passenger side the seal around the piston is out around the caliper side of the seal so question is, how hard is it to reseat the boot? any help would be great don't want the problem getting worse. the seal doesn't seem to be split...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.