Search results

1. Engine Part Name

I have a 2010 1.6 TDI Leon Does anymore know that the part circled is called. Not great on part names. Changed my injectors and the bolt snapped sadly (that one extra turn).if I can't get it out I was wondering if that part could be changed out thanks stepheb
  2. rear brake caliper piston boot(seal)

went to change my rear disc and pads and noticed on the passenger side the seal around the piston is out around the caliper side of the seal so question is, how hard is it to reseat the boot? any help would be great don't want the problem getting worse. the seal doesn't seem to be split...
  3. tool to change rear shock

i was rotating my wheel the other day and noticed one of my rear shocks/ dampers was leaking, of to motor factors to get a new set so i can get them out and all easy enough its just getting the old bits of on to the new one so from watching youtube, what's the setup here, what do i need...
  4. door locks not opening - fix?

im sure im not the first to have this problem or the first to post about it but i have had this problrm for a while now on 2010 uk leon started of with the rear drivers side, then onto the front passenger. so the fix at that time was replace the module in both doors. that was grand for a...
  5. ni leon-2010 driver

im stephen from n.ireland, have a 2010 leon for a couple of years had a few problems over the road but nothing too big so hello and thanks for the info i have google and taken from here thanks stephen
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members