Search results

1. ZionLiam

Seat Leon Cupra 290 (2019) - Crackling coming from speakers

Hi, my speakers have started making this rattling/crackling sound in my 2019 cupra leon 290. The sound can be heard coming from the drivers front speaker, happens regardless if I have my phone connected or not, and only stops when i turn the power/volume button off on the display. Any ideas what...
  2. ZionLiam

Black Cupra Flags

Just had a 290 badge delivered from Caffyns Skoda & SEAT Parts for a decent price, stuck it on my MY19 cupra 290 as it didnt have one. Can confirm it is OEM and comes with adhesive. Might have to plasti dip it black to match the rest of the emblems on the car but i kinda like the way it is...
  3. ZionLiam

Black Cupra Flags

I feel a bit late to the party here but did these come with an adhesive? im tempted to get one of the 290 rear badges for my cupra and was wondering how to get it to stick to the car.
  4. ZionLiam

New Purchase

Where did you buy this? Interested in getting one myself.
  5. ZionLiam

Copra 290 pops and bangs disappear after 5 mins

I 100% can attest to this. My copra pops and bangs like mad for about 10-15 minutes at most then all of a sudden goes silent, not even a peep. My solution was to go back into automatic mode for a while and it seemed to help but the pops were certainly not as prominent.
  6. ZionLiam

Copra 290 rear spoiler options

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a new spoiler cap for the 2019 cupra 290? I’ve been looking at the maxton design Leon mk3 cupra spoiler (as I don’t like the 3.5 version) but was wondering if anyone knows it the mk3 will fit the copra 290? If there are going to be...
  7. ZionLiam

New cupra badge install?

Hi everyone :wave: saw a 3D cupra on the m8 this morning and it had the new cupra tribal logo on the front grille and bumper boot release. I also seen it in a few videos on YouTube (screenshots below). Does anyone know where to buy these or what has been done to cover up the old logo? Any...
  8. ZionLiam

NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Is there anyone here that is actually getting dsg farts and exhaust pops on a regular basis? I hit 1200 miles today and in neutral (dsg) my exhaust pops away when you rev, can anyone share any insight as to why im getting no dsg farts or pops when im driving in cupra mode? cheers. (Here is a...
  9. ZionLiam

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Also I didn’t use any other sealant products, just the plasti dip on its own.
  10. ZionLiam

I personally done a very very light/low coverage first spray, let it dry for about 10 minutes then proceeded to do 5 more coats of the plasti dip with about 10 minute dry times in between coats. I’ll post pics of the emblems tomorrow morning when it gets light outside. (P.S make sure you...
  11. ZionLiam

I look forward to seeing photos of it :dance:
  12. ZionLiam

To be fair the copper and mystery blue is still really nice, it just seemed a bit out of place considering the cupra lettering on the back is in black. I suppose with everything blacked out it makes the car more of a sleeper :think:
  13. ZionLiam

Cupra 290 (2018/19) no dsg farts

Hi everyone,:wave: I feel like this has probably been discussed in another thread, however after 1300 miles on my 2019 cupra 290 im still getting no dsg farts or pops when in cupra mode. The only time I get any form of exhaust pops is when im sitting in neutral (DSG) and rev the engine to 4k...
  14. ZionLiam

Just finished plasti-dipping my 5dr mystery blue cupra 290, looks much better in my opinion - the black matches the cupra badges and the brake calipers much better than the copper. #deathtocopper (?)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise