Search results

1. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Hi, I also the the pan roof and starting to hear some rattling which I pinpointed down to the upper plastic cover behind the rear view mirror. The roof itself has groaned a little when the temperature outside is freezing but that’s nothing to worry about for me. Usually opening & shutting the...
  2. Tyre fitter damaged alloy

Wow! That’s exactly how all tyre fitting centres should be. My front wheels had so much white gunk over them it was actually on the back wheels and the side of my car after the 35 mile drive home. Only after I washed most of it off which took over 40 minutes did I see the damage. Another 70 mile...
  3. Tyre fitter damaged alloy

I’ve never used ATS before and will try again to use my local Kwik Fit next time. It’s only 4 miles away vs 20 for ATS. I don’t mind people making mistakes how annoying it may be it’s the outright trying denying it that makes it worse. Just own up straight away, I’d have absolute respect for...
  4. Tyre fitter damaged alloy

Hi, I've just come across your post. I also visited ATS today to get two front tyres fitted on my 19 Cupra 290 and they have also come back damaged. The fitter was saying on one wheel the damage was not possible as they have a guard. I washed the car also and checked the wheels before going and...
  5. Carista App

Thanks.
  6. Carista App

Warranty! Hi sorry for the questions! Does fitting this device have any warranty implications? Thanks in advance.
  7. Carista App

Cheers I know there is a company that can retro fit certain vag vehicles with acc, they do need certain hardware such as radars fitted ftom factory as such is in this case to work. Just wondered if it popped up in the menu anywhere. Thanks for the answer.
  8. Carista App

Hi, I’m new to this forum. Could someone tell me if this device can enable adaptive cruise control in the non lux 2019 Cupra. The radar in the non lux used for crash mitigation looks identical to my previous Leon FR which was fitted with ACC as an optional extra. I know the stork is different...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, I’ve had mine for two weeks tomorrow & covered just short of 1700 miles. It’s the first I’ve heard of this issue and something that hasn’t been even remotely an issue on my 5dr. Not sure about ST. I also was spooked with stories around the sound actuator & was ready & poised to get it...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, This is what to look for, I don’t have the original pic. I was probably really unlucky. It’s the front radar under the registration plate.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, I’ve just had a look at the radar on my new car & it’s the same wire loom used with my 2015 FR radar. It has exposed wires that go into the radar. My FR received damage from a stone chip to this wiring. The loom was damaged & needed replacing. The total bill excluding VAT to replace & reset...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

There is a nack to applying it. I took a portable hoover & microfibre cloth to get rid of any dust which being new was very little. Start from the left and smooth air out when applying. You get two in the pack so one is affectively a practice run which is good.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sure it’s https://www.amazon.co.uk/BROTECT-Media-System-Screen-Protector/dp/B01N3L0049/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1553020215&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=BROTECT+Screen+Protector+for+Seat+Media+System+Plus+8%22+%282016%29+%5B2+Pack%5D+-+HD-Clear&dpPl=1&dpID=41h3cO%2BIgoL&ref=plSrch
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I found a screen protector that gives the media system a high gloss look. It actually is good for not leaving fingerprints everywhere like on other media systems. I bought it from Brotec price around £5 if anyone is interested.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, I’ve had mine for a week now and have the same wheel hop. Almost like something is going to break. I’d also be greatfull if anyone has any tips. Only happens with traction off & in sport.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I completely agree but not sure about sacking, maybe reassigned to a less creative job roll :fool:. I'm glad you said about the dead pixel, I thought mine had blown pixels today but was miffed how they seemed to vanish. I was going to mention it to the dealer.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, professional ceramic coating I’ve heard is very good. I’ve coated mine in Armor Shield Fortify but will need to keep treating more often. Just need something with high hydrophobic properties.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes I know, someone in the ideas department @ SEAT has gone feral. I bought my own and put it on, sprayed the red part black, clear smoke lacker over the whole badge then glossifier to finish, all plasti dip products. I think you can buy all the internal steering wheel & dsg Cupra baged parts...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve just taken delivery and can confirm there are no Cupra badges on either the steering wheel or dsg plate. Baffled to who thought that was a good idea. Oh I did get coloured Cupra tags on my front floor matts.:doh: Car is fantastic and performance is amazing coming from 2015 FR 1.8 180hp dsg...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise