Search results

1. Stuck going into 1st gear and reverse... normal?

i had the 1st and second gear problem when i bought my car. 2005 FR diesel Leon. thought it was the clutch also. brand new clutch in, problem persisted. found out it was the clutch master cylinder. new one in, all sorted. i had thought it was gearbox related and i was stressed at the possible...
  2. for anyone with soaking wet foot wells!

its official!! just after a nite of rain, and the interior is bone dry!! not a drop of water inside for the the first time in at least a month! this fix, and it most certainly Is a fix, cost me less than 10euro to fix, and iv seen posts where people have to wait a week or 2 on a main dealer to...
  3. happy to be here

its silver. i would have liked the darker grey, but i cant complain! hoping for a teraclean and a remap before xmas. im going to leave the intercooler and turbos stock for a good while. just to happy to finally be driving 1 of these, iv wanted 1 for so long! cheers pal!
  4. happy to be here

i have a 2005 Leon Fr 150 Diesel. only got it end of summer, very pleased, wanted 1 for ages. had a leak situation on the floor, think i have it sussed now. all thanks to info here. thanks to everyone that takes the time to post and help others, cheers people!
  5. for anyone with soaking wet foot wells!

this might help Anyone who has puddles in their footwells, VAG i have a 2005 Leon Fr150 Diesel. about 2 months ago i changed the front door speakers for pioneer components. see where this is going...!!! my dad went to put in some screen wash in for me. looking for the bonnet pull, he realized i...
  6. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

this might help Anyone who has puddles in their footwells, VAG i have a 2005 Leon Fr150 Diesel. about 2 months ago i changed the front door speakers for pioneer components. see where this is going...!!! my dad went to put in some screen wash in for me. looking for the bonnet pull, he realized i...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.