Search results

1. Mats

Yep mine did, full set front and rear.
  2. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Looks really good. Mine is mystery blue as well, how easy are they to stick on?
  3. Colour options on Leon Cupra Lux

Just checked the Seat website and yes on the car configurator they are the only 3 colours you can choose. Shame as i have the mystery blue and its a lovey colour.
  4. PCN on leased cars

I have had a few over the years from my lease cars. They come from the lease company as they are the registered owner of the vehicle. Some pay the charge for you and then send you an invoice to pay them back. Also had one where it was a car park charge as i had over stayed, and was meant to be...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

To be fair they were pretty quick with me. I called on the Friday and they gave me a list of any day I wanted. Car was picked up the following Tuesday. Wonder if its dependant on area etc.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Admiral. £355 but that also inlcudes use for business.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same date as mines delivered. Thankfully have the day off work for some driving fun.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is being delivered on 8th March which is my birthday. Got my reg number today, its a YH so coming from Yorkshire.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I did order mine mid december from Nationwide Vehicle contract for March/April Delivery. Then had an email last week saying the car was due in with the dealer on Friday 25th Feb. Way earlier than i expected. I have a GTI on lease that doesnt go back until mid march so no taking delivery yet.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have recently ordered the same (in mystery blue as well) to replace my GTI which goes back in March. Be interesting to hear your views on how it compares to the GTI. My Cupra arrived with the dealer last Friday but am holding off delivery until march 1st for the new plate.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.