Search results

1. Blown ecu via lambda short (anyone know the ground pedal wire trick?)

I'm having similar issues epc,changed tb,crank case pipes ,my original accelerator pedal now does nothing ,1st used idle was 2300k second used is climbing right up ,when brake pedal is pushed idle drops to normal like ur car ..... Can u tell me what wire is number 5 furthest away (firewall )...
  2. Accelerator pedal swap issues !

Hi all i have recently changed accelerator pedal and tb on my 2003 180 20vt after issues ,before changing them my pedal had little response and went into limp mode . so I changed both pedal and tb on advise of code p2138 accelerator pedal correlation from net research and mechanic friends ,I...
  3. 2003 Leon Cupra Epc lit/limp mode ?!!.

Fault code p2138 Throttle/pedal position sensor/switch D/E voltage correlation (confirmed DTC). After goggling fault code it relays to opening and closing of throttle ,after going bk to look at ad pics the outside of the throttle body is stinking ,let’s hope a good clean will resolve this if not...
  4. 2003 Leon Cupra Epc lit/limp mode ?!!.

On the case got an obd2 and tried it ,it fits the shape of seat hole but pins on reader have round ends ,seat excepts flat/spade pins don’t wanna force reader in ,so waiting on a mate to lend me his snap on 1 . I think it’s a sensor/plug gone loose etc due to box being out just prior to purchase...
  5. 2003 Leon Cupra Epc lit/limp mode ?!!.

What did i expect ?,a reply maybe being helpful !.
  6. 2003 Leon Cupra Epc lit/limp mode ?!!.

Hi everyone I’ve recently purchased Leon Cupra 03 1.8t 124k,2 owners from new showroom condition. The person I purchased the car off drove it 60 miles to me I drove it a mile around the block but thought that for a 03 it was ok . Upon driving the car an hr later after 5 min the engine management...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.