Search results

1. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

NHS leasing (business) 10.500 miles private 3.500 miles business It was £325 the week prior but has come down lots for some reason. To cheap to turn down.! Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  2. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Lease came back as.. Ibiza 150 bhp - £234 Fiesta ST1 197bhp - £215 Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  3. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

You were all right!! I was contacted and told I couldn't lease the 150 bhp ibiza due to the engine being unavailable. It's worked out OK in the end as a ford fiesta ST1 was less money and far quicker so I have ordered that. Enjoy ya Seats! Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  4. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Hadn't seen your reply. Yes was wondering if I would get a call tomorrow from the lease company just like what happened to the polo gti I had ordered a few weeks ago. Was told a 40 week wait so I went ibiza hunting and thought luck was to good to be true. I shall let you know how long they mess...
  5. New Ibiza FR 1.0 115

I was able to order the 1.5 evo engine version through a lease company . So hopefully the 148 bhp one is back. I will find out over the coming days if and how long is the wait. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  6. New Ibiza FR 1.0 115

Great that colour on that car is what I want!! Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  7. New Ibiza FR 1.0 115

Thanks, I thought the Med was a flat darker colour but wasn't sure which colour that pic of car was. Just ordered mystery blue lbiza Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  8. New Ibiza FR 1.0 115

Which blue is Med or mystery Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  9. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

I've just order one of these 1.5 evo ibizas in Fr sport trim. I've been looking on the knowles leasing site for about a week. They appeared 5/6 days ago in Fr & Fr sport trim but you couldn't get a quote. Bit like the ateca cupra atm. I noticed the 1.5 evo came online for leasing this.afternoon...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members