Search results

1. cuprarstu

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

I would also like to say a big thank you to all involved in the running of the site as I have found it extremely useful and informative over the past 5 years.
  2. cuprarstu

Grants, Braintree

I just had my 2 year / 20,000 mile service carried out by Grants. Very impressed again, would highly recomend them. Very professional and courteous.
  3. cuprarstu

Clutch Clonking noise??

Noise now definitely gone after Grants replaced the dual mass flywheel. Thanks to the entire team at Grants for your professionalism and excellent service!
  4. cuprarstu

Grants SEAT - Braintree

My Cupra has now had the work carried out to it by Grants. I am very pleased with the whole experience in terms of the friendliness and professionalism of the staff and the speed with which they fixed the problem. I had an intermittent noise (as detailed in another post), but Brian in the...
  5. cuprarstu

Clutch Clonking noise??

Hi, how did you get on when you visited the dealer? I also have started experiencing intermittently this kind of noise, although mine perhaps is more of a groan noise, as if something is sticking on pull off, which releases itself after the car is moving. Seems to happen more when the car is...
  6. cuprarstu

Grants SEAT - Braintree

I was a customer of Johnsons for several years and was very pleased with the service they provided. If you are going to make even more improvements then great! Your first test will be Saturday 11th October when I will be bringing my motor in for you to check a couple of things!
  7. cuprarstu

Cupra service

£133 all in from Johnsons SEAT in Braintree...........
  8. cuprarstu

Insurance question for thise with side skirts.

As previously said you are supposed to declare it, which I did, and Admiral increased my premium slightly.
  9. cuprarstu

'08 Cupra Grill

I have got one on order from a local dealer, supply and fit (as I don't want to attempt this myself having heard how fiddly it is) for £62.47. However, it is on back order, and the dealer doesn't know how long it will be before more stock arrives in the country
  10. cuprarstu

Washer Warning Light

Hmmn, I believe so, there are a series of symbols that only appear when they need to of course. I don't have the larger mfd as I don't have bluetooth. I also had the faulty light warning symbol appear in the same place when there was a fault there.
  11. cuprarstu

Washer Warning Light

Model: Cupra 07 Xenons: Yes Bluetooth: No Convenience: No Winter: No Washer Warning Light: Yes
  12. cuprarstu

Bulb warning light and MFD

Mine had the same warning light. I took it to the dealer who said there was no fault but that something had not been set properly from leaving the factory...they re-set it, and it has not come back on yet six months later
  13. cuprarstu

Price to paint and fit rear spoiler and side skirts from Stealer?

I paid £550 fully inclusive of supply, paint and fit from David Cook in Manchester.
  14. cuprarstu

bulb malfunction light ....

I had this problem, all my lights worked fine, but the warning light on the dashboard still indicated there was a fault. I had to take it to a dealer who fixed it in a minute. From what I remember they reckoned the computer had not been set properly from the factory (even though this problem...
  15. cuprarstu

Newbie after some infomation

Just went for whatever the dealer suplied and fitted (David Cook Motors in Oldham). Cost £235. The only pics I have were posted in the link below but are grainy cos they were taken on my mobile. I have seen some much better pics in other links...
  16. cuprarstu

Newbie after some infomation

Had mine 6 months nearly. Fantastic car, really pleased :D. No mechanical mods. Only had to take it back to a dealer once with a warning light on dash that needed removing.
  17. cuprarstu

police to get candy white mk2?

"Mind you in the city they drive bright red BMWs, I guess being discreet is not the name of the game when you need to negotiate Londons rush-hour traffic" I believe these are reserved for the armed response units.....
  18. cuprarstu

Got my Inferi Black MY08 Cupra...

I might consider getting the black grill for my inferi as it does look good...anyone else thinking the same?
  19. cuprarstu

Calling new Cupra owners with the bluetooth option!!!

From memory, haven't got the manual to hand, but I read the headlight washers only work if you hold the lever in for more than 2 seconds and your lights are on?
  20. cuprarstu

Leon Cupra - Which Fuel?

I'd like to know what type of petrol other people are using in their FR's and Cupra's? Shell V-Power where possible
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members