Search results

1. Need A Fuse Box Diagram For 1.6 TDi Please :)

Hi Guys Can anyone with a 1.6 TDi please drop in a picture of the fuses under the steering wheel for me? (Mine Is Below) I just want to cross reference yours against mine to be sure nothing is out of place RAC guy found a fault which mentioned a 30amp fuse for the blower, and the air-con...
  2. The Electrical Issue's Continue :( - (Need Advise Please!!)

So after buying the car (2011 1.6 TDi) and noticing the Speedo doesn't work, I pulled the cluster out yesterday to see what the crack was, but nothing obvious, so put it back in, then this morning went to start the car and there are no dash lights? However the EML light had been taped over! so...
  3. Fault Codes And Lack Of Speedo?

Well I had a local mechanic pop over and dig a bit deeper into this after getting the fault codes yesterday, and when he pulled the cluster out he found the EML light has been tapped over! And I think he said the EGR light too but not sure (I was in shock lol) No broken wires under the battery...
  4. Fault Codes And Lack Of Speedo?

Thanks for the response I am trying to find a decent Seat independent here in Cornwall now Just really hoping the little Ibiza isn't going to cost too much to put right, as it's a great car apart from the little annoyances!
  5. Fault Codes And Lack Of Speedo?

Hi Guys I had my 2011 1.6 TDi tested today to try and get to the bottom of the lack of Speedo, erratic fuel gauge, and loss of sound from both front door speakers Codes that came back related to "Loss Of Comms With ABS Control Mod" "Loss Of Comms With Instrument Cluster" I think the codes...
  6. New Owner With Some Odd Issue's!

Yes it does sound like they are just Tweeters in the dash (quite annoying sound lol) I was unaware that an ODB scanner would pick up on any audio issue's though? I am pretty OK with car audio electrics, so will no doubt be out there in the cold at some point taking the cards off to...
  7. New Owner With Some Odd Issue's!

I'm guessing there are no rear speakers due to the lack of fader option in the menu (unless I just can't find that option lol) So it's either a dodgy head unit (doubtful as everything else works) or BOTH front speakers have gone? But again I am in doubt of that being the case, as in my...
  8. New Owner With Some Odd Issue's!

Tried that, but nothing relating to my speaker issue's pops up there Few threads regarding Speedo and Fuel gauge though so cheers :)
  9. New Owner With Some Odd Issue's!

The car was a steal at £0000 with 104.500 Miles But does have a few issue's to sort out before it's 100% again ;) It's a 1.6 TDi CR BTW
  10. Just Bought My 1st Ibiza! :)

Well I have already made a thread about the little issue's I found on the drive home, including the fact the speedo doesn't work! how the hell did I miss that on the test drive? haha And the radio only works with the dash speakers so it's like having a tin can playing radio One right now :/...
  11. Just Bought My 1st Ibiza! :)

Hey :) I went for a dark Grey as it was local to me (and easy to keep clean lol) Not my 1st Seat, I have had 2 Seat Leon's (MK2) in the past and loved them!
  12. New Owner With Some Odd Issue's!

Hi Guys Just picked up a 2011 TDi CR and on the drive home I noticed the speedo isn't working! Don't ask me how the hell I didn't notice this on the test drive lol Also fuel gauge seems to go a bit wonky turning Right? I have seen this can be quite common, but the other weird thing is the...
  13. Just Bought My 1st Ibiza! :)

Hi Guys Just picked up a 2011 TDi CR and thought I would say Hi from Cornwall
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.