Search results

1. Haldex Service - sealed unit?

Tell them to remove the Haldex pump and clean the mesh on top of that also! As there isnt any filter anymore that can be changed, this mesh on top of the pump is collecting all the gunk and finally dont let the oil pass, can kill the pump and/or leave you without four-wheel-drive. This cleanup...
  2. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

No way, only option to use the Carbon/Cupra R ST one as mentioned. But it would be crazy to pay 5x money of the exhaust for the diffusor
  3. Res delete

There have to be a thread here about the exhaust, ive posted the video there once... if you dont find it let me know. Edit: Its here on the first page... https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/cupra-300-st-with-mk7-5-golf-estate-exhaust.453316/#post-4861129
  4. Res delete

I am using the Golf rear back boxes on my ST and it sound MUCH better than stock !
  5. Res delete

Res delete on hatcback and res delete on ST is sounding different, as the rear part is different. For me, i didnt like the res delete on ST as it DID sound like a empty tin on certain rpm and with the cold exhaust. Using Golf rear part or modding the stock mufflers inside to match the Golf ones...
  6. New Scorpion exhaust for Golf R Estate, will it fit my 2018 cupra st?

Like said, it will fit with the diffusor cut, im using the Golf exhaust and did that, otherwise exactly the same dimensions.
  7. IS38 turbocharger 25k miles

New oem gasget set included to install. 430pounds all in.
  8. IS38 turbocharger 25k miles

Hi, Came from Cupra 280 and was 0 issues, swapped for LM500. 06K 145 702 N Offers welcome.
  9. Wrapping front bumper facelift

I was thinking the same mod at first when i got my car, i think i even made a thread here too... But now im used of the front and just darkened the “fog” lights with the wrap to make it look a little more angry. For the white car, it would look great i think, even with the lower part only.
  10. ST Boot liners

Rezaw-Plast is a great alternative for the OEM one, it is a really decent quality and made out of rubber (not smelling like one). I am happy with that one.
  11. Golf sill trims

One random pic from the internet.
  12. Golf sill trims

About the sill covers from another brands, i myself was looking for the one from Audi B8 (B8.5) A4, they are having nice blades with the S-line package and the sill curve looks almost identical to our. Also they are not exactly the lenght of the Audis sill so it can sit normally even if our...
  13. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

I had my fogs tinted but at the same time the brightness is still reasonably strong if they turn on, so a win-win.
  14. Best wheel cleaner? (Cupra 290)

That is a build-up from the brakes and shows that your alloys are not cleaned properly for some time. It can also show a issue with the brakes, as the cars with worn brake pads and/or other problems with the brakes can be having this kind of metal build-up in a very hard way. For cleaning it...
  15. Best wheel cleaner? (Cupra 290)

Malco Brake-Off for cleaning your rims/tyres, working well!
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

...and I always forgot to use the levers from the boot to fold the back seats, is it common?
  17. Cupra 300 Bucket Seats and Resonator Delete

As the resonator delete is just only the pipe, it doesnt really matter which one, i would look for the price first.
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

They are called Viper Berlin, and IF i found the right information, Viper wheels are made by Rial. Quality is great and the laquer thickness really decent, so overall a very good and cheap option for the winter time. Price for the set was only 310.- euros VAT included.
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got myself together and installed the turbo muffler delete ordered from eBay. What a PITA to do it really, was much easier to change the turbo inlet pipe for the bigger one. Doesnt really feel any noticeable increase on boost or sound, but at least i know they are upgraded. Quality of the turbo...
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Bought a new set of alloys for winter, as they are 17” again, i had to test-fit them to be shure they clear the front brake calipers. All fine and they suite well, at least in my own opinion.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise