Search results

1. IS38 turbocharger 25k miles

Hi, Came from Cupra 280 and was 0 issues, swapped for LM500. 06K 145 702 N Offers welcome.
  2. Front brake upgrade with TT-S calipers

Hi, Dont know if its argued here before, i didnt find any thread so thought i ask and share some information. 4pot aluminium calipers, found under Audi TT-S suits to our stock brake discs without any modification needed, so it is a great and considerably cheap way to upgrade the stock front...
  3. Wireless charger not working

Hi, Have to take it to the dealer but thought I ask, if anyone else having issues with the wireless charger? Tried different phones with the support, but having the message about removing any object between the phone and the charger, altho there isnt anything between. From the start, it was...
  4. Rear diffusor outlet size for the exhaust tips

Hi all, Can someone please take some measures for the exhaust outlets on the OEM Carbon Edition and also Rieger aftermarket rear diffusors please? As I chopped my stock exhaust into several pieces to make the custom one (not liking it anymore as its too loud and boomy for me), Ive found the...
  5. Cupra side skirts, again?!

Sorry, but im still little confused about them and the prices. As there are 2 different types of them, pre-fl and facelift cars right?! First one looking more like a skirt and covering the whole lower side when the second one is just like a blade, which one of these are the much-talked high...
  6. Facelift front bumper mod

Hi, Is there anyone modified the facelift version front bumper to look like the pre-facelift? As for my taste, the old one looks more angry with the middle grille extension running under the number plate, so i was thinking of using some gloss black vinyl to replicate that look.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.