Search results

1. Dannnnn

RVC reversing camera installed

Yeah it worked out really well and looks pretty OEM I had planned on changing to a more OEM camera but sold the car. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  2. Dannnnn

Boot Lid

Get a PDR guy to look at it. If the paint isn't broken then they'll probably be able to pull it out. A decent PDR guy can work magic Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  3. Dannnnn

I don't have the link anymore but it's pretty much this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Direct-Fit-Rear-View-Reversing-Reverse-Camera-For-SEAT-Leon-Mk2-1P-Ibiza-Mk3-Mk4-/182750756010?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0 Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  4. Dannnnn

Needing to recycle drive profile to get pops and bangs

Same as every other year of car and it's written in the manual. When you switch the car off the engine drive mode always reverts to comfort. The DCC and diff etc will stay in sport or Cupra. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Dannnnn

What wheel spacers with OEM 19" wheels

12mm front 15mm rear These are the vagsport ones from progressive parts. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Dannnnn

Dann's Leon Cupra 290 - Dynamic Grey

So quick update Picked up my new car a few weeks ago now. It's a Mk5 Golf GTi Edition 30. Bought off a friend as he's since got a mk7.5 GTi and we came to a decent deal. Needs a bit of work but it's a decent project. Not quite as fast as the Cupra but it's still pretty nippy. Completely...
  7. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 290 parts

Splitter, Diffuser and Rear Light Decals/Bulbs still for sale. Will do all for £120 Inc postage.
  8. Dannnnn

And it's sold and collected. Will be for sale through Barlow Motors in Stoke.
  9. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 290 parts

Plugs no longer for sale, GSF have a 365 day return policy, So returned
  10. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 290 parts

Ramair and blanking plate sold.
  11. Dannnnn

I don't see the point in worrying about picture quality. As long as you can see behind you, that's all that matters and that picture you have is perfectly adequate for reversing You're not using it to film a blockbuster movie
  12. Dannnnn

So after 2.75 years I've decided to sell the Cupra. My OH is back at work (across the road from my work) we car share so it's not been driven for 3 weeks. As prices are silly high atm I thought I'd take the opportunity and cash in whist I can So the car has been sold by Motorway and will be...
  13. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 290 parts

Yes I will update with photos tonight. My work blocks file sharing so I couldn't upload today Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  14. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 290 parts

Replied Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Dannnnn

Leon Mk.3 Rear Hatch Rear Bike Rack

I use a Saris Gran Fondo without any issues
  16. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 290 parts

Selling my Leon Cupra 290 so got some bits for sale KSB front splitter Decent condition with a couple of scuffs to the underside and one corner was damaged but repaired. Comes with stainless self tappers £60 collected from PO4 Ramair intake kit Ramair air filter, heat shield and intake...
  17. Dannnnn

should you change DSG gearbox oil?

It's not just 40k miles, it's every 4 years regardless of mileage Same as the Diff being 30k or 3 years
  18. Dannnnn

Custom DSG Paddles

Not a problem. I haven't yet no. I only get a chance to sort it whilst I'm at work and I've been so busy lately. I'll try and find some time in the next couple of weeks to do it Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  19. Dannnnn

DIY steering wheel covers

There's a reason that Royal etc are expensive. It's an art. Fwiw I had my E36 wheel done by Royal and they were amazing.
  20. Dannnnn

Purchasing my Leon Cupra 290 after lease ends

That's a bargain seeing as WBAC offered me nearly 19k for my 2016 on 22k miles.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.