Search results

1. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 290 parts

Selling my Leon Cupra 290 so got some bits for sale KSB front splitter Decent condition with a couple of scuffs to the underside and one corner was damaged but repaired. Comes with stainless self tappers £60 collected from PO4 Ramair intake kit Ramair air filter, heat shield and intake...
  2. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra 280/290/300 Exhaust tips

Tips taken from a Cupra 300 (2017) Bought for a project but it didn't work so selling them on. Polish up nicely and perfect for a custom exhaust or a lower spec model.
  3. Dannnnn

Maxton Rear Diffuser - Cupra

Hello Does anyone on here have the Maxton Diffuser? If you do, what was it like to fit?
  4. Dannnnn

MK3 Leon Cupra backbox

After a standard backbox, as cheap as possible as I want to cut the tips off and potentially cut it open. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Dannnnn

Leon Cupra R exhaust

Does anyone know the size of the tips in the Cupra R (hatch) exhaust? I assume it's very similar to the GTi or GTi clubsport. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Dannnnn

MK3 Leon genuine aero sideskirt - Passenger LHS

Looking for a genuine aerodynamic sideskirt for the LHS of a MK3 Leon 5 door. Not worried about condition. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. Dannnnn

Leon Sideskirts (MK3)

Replica aerodynamic sideskirts for the Leon ST or 5 door, MK3/3.5 Bought as a small project but don't have the time or patience to fit them. Have a few small holes and a couple of cuts where we started to fit them. £50 collected from PO4 Postage can be negotiated but it would be £25+ due to...
  8. Dannnnn

Rieger sideskirts

Hello Do you price match with Rieger on their sideskirts? They are 190eur direct (£169). Thanks Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  9. Dannnnn

Genuine Seat Side skirts

Hello I've just got some replica side skirts and plan on using the Seat clips etc to fit them. Can someone with genuine sideskirts do me a favour and measure the distance between the holes in the bottom of the skirts. I also want to make some space for jacking points (genuine have removable...
  10. Dannnnn

Leon 5F Side Skirts

Hello I might be getting some used Genuine aero side skirts for my leon. Does anyone know where I can get the fitting instructions for them and what parts I may need to order to fit them (maybe someone who has bought them from Seat). I understand there is an adhesive kit (already got that...
  11. Dannnnn

Rear light questions

Does anyone know which side the reverse light is on LHD Leon's from mainland Europe? And can you buy LHD parts from the UK main dealers? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. Dannnnn

Custom DSG Paddles

I've got a DSG Cupra and have recently been looking at paddle extensions. I'm not massively keen on the stick on ones, so have been looking for replacement paddles. Unfortunately you can't get these for the Leon (You can get ones for the Golf R and Golf though and they are Expensive!). So...
  13. Dannnnn

Dann's Leon Cupra 290 - Dynamic Grey

Hello! I'm fairly new here so thought I'd stick up a thread for my new Cupra. After 4 years of owning a BMW E90 335i, an increase in my mileage made me look at newer and more efficient cars (BMW averaged 20-22mpg on my commute and needed warranty as it was unreliable #N54life). Combined with a...
  14. Dannnnn

Hello from Portsmouth

Hello. Joined up the other day to get some info on Leon Cupra as I've was looking at replacing my 335i with one. Managed to sell the 335i two weeks ago and I'm collecting a 2016 Leon Cupra 290 black in Dynamic Grey this weekend. So if anyone sees one around portsmouth/hampshire it's probably me.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members