Search results

1. What made you buy your Cupra?

I wanted another DSG Golf GTI (previous was a Mk5 GTI) but to get the diff and brakes, needed the Performance Pack. Curpa's seem to have more for the same money. I got a really good deal on a new one so made it easier.
  2. Whats fuel economy like in your new Copras?

I did a 145 mile run back after picking up my car with 18 miles on the clock. It was a mixture of mostly 50/70 roads, with a small bit of 30 & 40 zones too. Using Comfort mode I got an 37.9 MPG average. No idea what fuel was in the car (half a tank) but I popped 20 quid of Shell V-Power in...
  3. MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Out of interest what are people using for top up Oil? I didn't get anything with the car, but looking at Seat's website: "SEAT recommends Castrol EDGE Professional Longlife III 5W-30 and Longlife IV FE 0W-20" Looking at the 11-2018 owners manual on P48 under "If the engine oil level is too...
  4. Panel gaps on new cars

Thanks @SRGTD It amazes me that the VAG group sink £50 billion into the MQB platform yet can't produce near prefect panel gaps! @Seriously? Seeing that makes me wonder if Seat aren't so great in making bonnets!
  5. Panel gaps on new cars

I think I'm just being super sensitive and looking in the daylight it doesn't look that bad. The picture isn't the best and it's started raining again! I can feel the drivers door VERY slightly out at the middle of it too.
  6. MY19 Cupra observations...

I've done pretty much the same mileage, approx 140 miles. I found comfort mode fine, seemed plenty of power there made it easy on the motorway. Steering did seem a bit heavy at low speeds I had mine in nav mode most of the way home, so can't comment on the centre screen. Speedo/RPM I found...
  7. Panel gaps on new cars

When I had a Clio 197 there was a known issue with the doors being out slightly - they were French and thus accepted! I've just brought a 68 plate Cupra (It's an early MY19 as it has silver badges) and drove it back today, when I got home I just went out to take a look at it and noticed on the...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've ordered a sliver, I say ordered in a loose sense as I had a real good deal and that was the only colour left! I did see a 16 plate at a local dealership and they don't look too bad in silver. Looking at that link for the German site, that silver looks better. I'm unfortunately not picking...
  9. OBDeleven for sale unused with credits

I wonder if Viking has brought the pro pack, not the basic model?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Andy H, you got the Lux pack? What do you think of the seats?
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've put down a deposit on a non-Lux MY19 model, but for a tiny bit more I can get the Lux pack. I'm unsure of the leather seats - I'm guessing they don't hold you as well as the alcantara seats but is there much of a difference?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.