Search results

1. Back in a Cupra!

Ha, yeah, sorry. Just put a deposit down on a new i30n. The Apr has dropped to 4.9 so the difference in the payments is minimal. The Cupra is a great car and a better daily, I test drove a remapped 300 yesterday. Incredibly quick in a straight line, just doesn’t do the corners as well. Which is...
  2. Back in a Cupra!

Well, that didn’t go to plan. Went to collect the car yesterday and ended up collecting my deposit and walking away. Just too many issues. Rear bumper needed spraying due to a scuff, creaking from rear suspension, alignment badly out etc etc. All easily repairable, but not what I wanted to have...
  3. Back in a Cupra!

Yeah, will do. I will say that the DSG was amazing when crawling through the jams, much much better than a manual in that respect. However, as this is a second car and is more of a toy, the manual should give me more thrills. Hopefully anyway.
  4. Back in a Cupra!

It’s actually one of the cheapest for sale anywhere but with a very decent speck. Winter pack, Seat Sound, car play, etc. Loving the colour too.
  5. Back in a Cupra!

Sold my white 280 DSG about 5 months ago and went back to an RS Megane. Didn’t take long to realise that I really needed the 5 doors. After looking at all the different options, finally put a deposit down on a manual 280 in Alor Blue. Should be picking it up this Wednesday. Hopefully I enjoy the...
  6. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Looks like this will be up in the ‘for sale’ section shortly. Keep your eyes peeled.
  7. Relative performance between 290 and 300

And the size of your gut!!
  8. Custom DSG Paddles

These could potentially look great.
  9. UPGRADING TO CUPRA 300

I think that orange looks great.
  10. Manual gearbox Cupra, no more, where do I look next?

I’ve recently bought a Cupra 280 DSG and have always considered myself a manual purist with my last 5 cars being Renaulsports. However, I’m totally sold on the DSG. Totally relaxing around town and when cruising but also involving when in manual and hooning it on B roads. Maybe not quite as...
  11. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Been out with a mate today (trying to keep up in his Gti) for my first proper drive. Did 100 miles up and around Dartmoor. Thoroughly impressed with the Cupra. Plenty of speed and poise and the DSG is amazing. Was a bit of a gamble for me as I normally swear by manual, but have to say that’s...
  12. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Managed a quick spin earlier. Grip levels are on another level. Amazing tyres.
  13. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Thanks. What psi do you guys run? I’ve set them as per the fuel filler cap so f-39, r-35. They seem a tad high to me. My Megane was around 30 all round.
  14. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Currently getting the PS4S fitted. Looking forward to testing them afterwards. Nice to have some dry roads for a change.
  15. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Just got my 034 mount fitted and went for a little spin. I didn’t notice any extra vibrations but it feels much more positive and direct now. Didn’t get any hop in the full bore test I did either. Very very happy. Thanks for the advice.
  16. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

So, tyres delivered today, well one of them anyway. The couriers decided to deliver just the one and load the other three into a van that was going to a different city!! I mean, how does that even happen. Very annoying. Got to wait until the 2nd now. Muppets.
  17. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Sounds like a great little modification. Looking forward to getting it fitted. Thanks for the advice.
  18. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

034 Mount ordered. Looking forward to getting it fitted.
  19. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

Great, thanks. How did you find the added vibration?
  20. New Cupra owner....hopefully!

You haven’t got a link to it have you?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.