Search results

1. j.a.kelly

Anyone have a facelift FR with headlamp washers? VIN HELP

Hey guys & girls, I'm in desperate need of some help in the form of a VIN for a SEAT Leon FR (2009-2012 facelift) which had headlamp washers from factory order. My missus' car is a facelift non FR, and has washers We have an FR bumper, but the washer units and the caps for the bumpers are...
  2. j.a.kelly

My Altea be for and after..

LOTS of love for this, great looking Altea! Just looking into getting one myself after spending ages hunting for another Ibiza TDi Sport, I stumbled across an Altea instead. Looks great, I assume the FR bumpers were a straight swap? Where they off eBay or similar? How much? thanks JK
  3. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

Well its been a fair while since my last update...however it is FINALLY time to share some photos of the very nearly FINISHED project!! Cheers JK
  4. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

Cheers Crezz...wheres urs upto now? door shuts and panel edges getting painted in colour this week or next...then panels back on and in the booth for the full paint...can't wait now! Think the 13's may have been to brave tho, not really a practical move...would need to go lower to carry...
  5. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

Its been a while...but just this morning Chugga was put into primer... thought it would be rude not to share the pics :) Cheers JK
  6. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

oooo not sure - i got mine from beevers...but their postage is pretty expensive if u only getting one item...i ended up paying a few times coz i didnt realise id need stuff!! Get yaself on the caddyforum too if ur not already there :) Cheers JK
  7. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

cheers for the comments peeps!! I hope it wasnt in Notts...its a bit of a shell at the mo!! Crezz, you can get panels from beevers auto panels, or GSF Spyke...go on then...ya twisted my arm...arrives 2m :) Cheers JK
  8. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

quick update again... the truck has taken loads more work, and much longer than we originally thought!! has now ended up with a new floor on both sides, and sills...enjoy... cheers JK
  9. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

Cheers guys :) I'm getting impatient now tho!! especially as the sun is out now :( JK
  10. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

more pics... progress delayed a little more as have decided to get new floor pans put in - again thought it was sensible to get it all done while its off the road :) Cheers JK
  11. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

Just been to the bodyshop - getting there now...so thought i'd share these pics... Should be looking nearly there by next week... :) Cheers JK
  12. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

another update, guy off the Caddy forum dropped in the GTD for me this weekend and did an amazing job... Caddy just needs bodywork now - going in for that this week :) Update pics; GTD all in & running perfectly sat on classics...needs to be a little lower! load liner -...
  13. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

Spot on matey - they are indeed! Top quality job - he's the man for wheels aint he!! haha JK
  14. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

Think some bloke is taking the car off my hands without the engine...so its saved from the crusher! If it was a 3door - id have kept it :) JK
  15. j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly's mk1 Caddy

mini update...some delays in the project (isnt there always!) but back on track now... picked up a Golf GTD (80bhp 1.6TD) donor car last month, engine is going in at weekend, but i've been running around in the Golf a bit...its a shame to kill this mk2 - but its for the greater good :)...
  16. j.a.kelly

On Site Parking For Donnington 3rd 4th May 2008

I'll give ya all a wave from an easyjet plane! Gutted i cant make this one, hopefully it wont be as wet as last years for you all!! JK
  17. j.a.kelly

BTCC Brands Hatch 30/3/08

got ma pass too..was a little worried - but i had faith :) lets hope weather sorts itself out quick-sharp! See you all Saturday (campers) or Sunday - in a crapy Punto (tut!) Cheers JK
  18. j.a.kelly

Loaded Stylance

someones painted the grilles the wrong colour accidentally - surely?! JK
  19. j.a.kelly

no passes yet... yeh its the fat punto - i HATE it! JK
  20. j.a.kelly

come on Phil...:) i'll badge it up as a mk5 beeza...confuse a few peeps! lol Just heard that I def wont have the Leon So i'm afraid it will be the courtesy punto (not very courtious if u ask me!) JK
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.