Search results

1. How Much White Smoke From Exhaust Is Too Much? 1.4TSI 140HP FR

I've done 800 miles since I've had it and it's been like that since the start, would condensation be 100% the issue
  2. How Much White Smoke From Exhaust Is Too Much? 1.4TSI 140HP FR

I've only had the car for 2 weeks and yeah the coolant levels stayed the same. Is there any way to get the condensation out without drilling a hole?
  3. Cam belt change

I have a 1.4TSI coming to 5 years old now and asked the dealer I bought it from to change the belt and water pump but when they stripped the engine they found that the belt looked and felt new. Either the previous owner had it done before me which is unlikely or it is genuinely a longer life belt.
  4. How Much White Smoke From Exhaust Is Too Much? 1.4TSI 140HP FR

Just thought it might have been excessive for a 109g/km car when a ST doesn't seem have anything visible with 139g/km
  5. Cam belt change

Newer engines such as the EA211?
  6. How Much White Smoke From Exhaust Is Too Much? 1.4TSI 140HP FR

Hi, I recently bought a 1.4TSI FR but it seems to blowing a lot of white smoke compared to my friends ST which officially blows more than the FR (109 v 139). The car also failed its MOT recently with the 2nd idle emissions being too much then passed without testing the 2nd idle emissions when...
  7. 1.4TSI 40k Miles Maintenance Schedule

Thanks very much.
  8. 1.4TSI 40k Miles Maintenance Schedule

Hi all, I'm looking to buy the newer 1.4TSI ACT with 40k miles. From what I've gathered the car's supposed to be serviced every year/10k but can't find a few things, hoping you guys can help. When should major and minor services be carried out? When should the timing belt be changed? Is this...
  9. Thoughts on the 1.4 TSI ACT Engine (Manual)

How many miles is on yours?
  10. Which 1.4TSI is the Twincharger and Turbo only?

Would you know whether the 140PS from Jan 2015 would have any of the issues that the previous engine had?
  11. Which 1.4TSI is the Twincharger and Turbo only?

Hi, I've tried searching this question but it seems so difficult to find. But... 1. How can you identify the EA111 engine (I think that's the twin) and the EA112? Is there a model year etc that I can easily identify it. 2. Are the single charger engines much more reliable than the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.