Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

155 miles, Peterborough to Manchester... I had a friend do it locally.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yet to receive a reply mate but they'd be daft to try and use that excuse as it literally had sh*t on every side of the car! Have sent them images too!
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Car delivered yesterday! Was covered in sh*t, dirt & dust! Wasn't happy as I had emailed G2L asking if it could be cleaned (I would cover costs if needed) and was advised it was company policy for all cars to be cleaned both interior and exterior prior to being delivered (this wasn't the case...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Delivery day! Just waiting on confirmation of delivery time (had requested an AM but this couldn't be guaranteed) Mag Grey Cupra Ez, will get some pics loaded up sometime today, cannot wait!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same mate, mines coming on Monday from G2L, my excess is £350...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same mate! Buzzing!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My updates have now been cut from 2 weeks to 1 from Gateway2Lease as it's getting closer to the delivery date. Still being advised 25/02 but not taking delivery until 25/03.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was thinking the same. £8 a month more for me than a 1.2 Polo!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Magnetic Grey mate, looks unreal! Wbu?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've not even been to the showroom to look inside one, just being spontaneous ha, I've wanted one for a few years, but insurance was ridiculous! Most people around my way have Golf Rs or GTIs but they're getting taken every other week!
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not yet, I wanted to wait until the day I got my own, that's just me...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Will do mate :thumbup:
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm the same as Kevlar, every 2 week update from Gateway2Lease & nothing has changed from delivery being expected with the dealership on 25/02. This will be my second car from starting driving, my 89bhp Polo (big upgrade I know) is going back mid-march cannot wait to get into the Cupra! Been...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise