Search results

1. adamsupergeek

CUPRA Born production model and details being revealed next week

There's now a configurator on the Cupra website, you can see all the colour and wheel options: https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/cars/cupra-range/born/visualiser.html
  2. adamsupergeek

CUPRA Born full production model details

There's now a configurator on the Cupra website, you can see all the colour and wheel options: https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/cars/cupra-range/born/visualiser.html
  3. adamsupergeek

MY19 Cupra Servicing

Hi All, I'm on the Fixed Price Serving Plan on my Cupra, does that cover the Oil Change and the inspection? I've had the car 10 months and just passed 6000 miles, the car is saying 5900 miles till oil change and 14,100 miles till Inspection. So the inspection will be at about 20,000 miles...
  4. adamsupergeek

Northern Ireland Copra Owners

Funny, I never get anyone trying to race me!! Lol Glad you’re enjoying it, I work in Belfast, might see you around!
  5. adamsupergeek

Are you running the standard Conti’s? I changed my tyres after the first few weeks and made a big difference to the road noise!
  6. adamsupergeek

Hey Everyone! I’ve had my 2019 Copra for 6 months now, but in that time I’ve only seen a few more about! Thought I would start a thread to find all the NI drivers out there, The only Copra’s I’ve seen were in Magnetic Grey, White and Mystery Blue, although the blue one was actually a police...
  7. adamsupergeek

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not sure about frequency response, I don’t think I’ve adjusted mine, Yeah no sub but don’t really miss it. Plenty of punch from the door speakers and good stereo sound!
  8. adamsupergeek

In regards to speakers, I think they are actually pretty good, I’ve come from an Audi with Bose, and I have no issues with the sound in the Cupra at all, it’s all personal preference though!
  9. adamsupergeek

2018/2019 SEAT Leon keyless key sleep time?

Yes I tried it, left the key near the car for at least 15 mins and could still open the car using the handle. Perhaps the key needs to be further away from the car, as in it’s designed to work when the key is in your house so signal boosters can’t be used, so would be hard to test without the...
  10. adamsupergeek

Seat Ensurance

You’re no claims won’t be affected but your premium will still go up at renewal, even for a no-fault claim. Mine almost doubled after a non-fault claim a few years ago even though I had protected no claims!
  11. adamsupergeek

2019 Cupra - Sound System

I find the driver focus works best for me!
  12. adamsupergeek

I usually gave them a week between calls.
  13. adamsupergeek

2019 Cupra - Sound System

I think the standard speakers are pretty good and there's very little difference when compared to the Bose in my previous Audi! Though everyone's ears are different. For all the time I spend in the car, they do the job just fine!
  14. adamsupergeek

Great colour choice!!! :clap:
  15. adamsupergeek

Many Cupra's?

Are you Desire Red as well?? I'll have to keep an eye out for the blue police one!! lol
  16. adamsupergeek

Many Cupra's?

Hi, I'm in Newtownabbey, only seen one other 19 Cupra since I got mine. Rare sight around here for sure!
  17. adamsupergeek

Lease servicing.

Got this reply from Arval in regards to servicing: Good afternoon Adam, Thank you for your email. Since you have opted for a customer maintained contract, you do not have to use a main dealer for any repair/servicing work if you do not wish to. You can use any garage providing they are VAT...
  18. adamsupergeek

Lease servicing.

Yeah the servicing info on my car says about the same, thinking about the SEAT monthly servicing also. Saving about £150 over paying for the 2 services separately! Don't think it would be much cheaper going through an independent!
  19. adamsupergeek

Lease servicing.

I've sent an email to Arval asking what their servicing recommendations are. I'll post up when I get a reply.
  20. adamsupergeek

Lease servicing.

I leased the car through Car-Leasing Online, with finance provided by Arval. I've went through the paperwork from Arval and it only states that the car should be serviced when required and doesn't stipulate the need to use a main dealer. This is all my agreement says in regards to servicing...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.