Search results

1. adamsupergeek

MY19 Cupra Servicing

Hi All, I'm on the Fixed Price Serving Plan on my Cupra, does that cover the Oil Change and the inspection? I've had the car 10 months and just passed 6000 miles, the car is saying 5900 miles till oil change and 14,100 miles till Inspection. So the inspection will be at about 20,000 miles...
  2. adamsupergeek

Northern Ireland Copra Owners

Hey Everyone! I’ve had my 2019 Copra for 6 months now, but in that time I’ve only seen a few more about! Thought I would start a thread to find all the NI drivers out there, The only Copra’s I’ve seen were in Magnetic Grey, White and Mystery Blue, although the blue one was actually a police...
  3. adamsupergeek

Lease servicing.

Hi All, Should lease vehicles be set to long life servicing? My first oil change is due in 11,100 miles. Can this be changed by the dealer?
  4. adamsupergeek

GAP Insurance for Contract Hire/Leasing

I've been looking into getting GAP Insurance for my new lease, but not sure if it is required or not, here is the wording from my hire agreement: "In the event that the Vehicle is stolen or, in the opinion of the insurance company, damaged beyond economical repair, the Hirer will notify ARVAL...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.