Search results

1. billy

ITG Maxogen Induction Kit

Will do thanks!!
  2. billy

New Cupra owner mods?!

Ahh okay makes sense I am 19 and is the 1st car I am modding to a decent standard so money is sort of tight will look into Revo now tho thanks a lot!!
  3. billy

Been looking through the threads and seems like the logical route to take due to having a milltek non resonated installed, would you advise something else??
  4. billy

Any meets near Bath?

Hi guys, A little later on the reply apologies but there are a few cupra owners in Bristol we tend to goto cars and coffee meets mostly at Avon meads in Bristol but think they are few and far between during the winter. Should get somthing sorted tho
  5. billy

Hi guys old thread I know! However I am looking for a new cold air intake as my next mod for abit more grunt and prep for mapping however I’m split between the more budget option like the ram air system or the itg/vwr system which is pretty much double the price but unsure on which route to...
  6. billy

New Cupra owner mods?!

I am looking for a new cold air intake as my next mod for abit more grunt and prep for mapping however I’m split between the more budget option like the ram air system or the itg/vwr system which is pretty much double the price but unsure on which route to take!? Any input would be great :clap:
  7. billy

New Cupra owner mods?!

A quick update! I had the resonated removed by infinity exhausts earlier this week very happy with the sound!! Although as I’ve read milltek doesn’t have the greatest rep for sound I’m impressed!
  8. billy

Thames valley/M4 corridor meet?

Really up for that we should sort it out would be great to meet some of yu guys and get some chat on progression for me car!
  9. billy

New Cupra owner mods?!

hi thank you
  10. billy

New Cupra owner mods?!

Brilliant I will check it out now thankyou!
  11. billy

European Road trip

me and a few others would be very interested in this
  12. billy

Thames valley/M4 corridor meet?

did anything come of this?
  13. billy

New Cupra owner mods?!

Hi guys, new to the cupra scene from a 1.6 mini one I now own a white 2011 ibiza cupra. it was stated that it has a millet but must only be the muffler as it is fairly quiet but that is the only mod as of now. just wanted to see what are good mods for performance and aesthetic? thanks a lot...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.