Search results

1. Fast way to check if it’s Cupra R?

Hi L10N213, are you sure yours is a Cupra R and doesn't just have the badges? Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  2. Fast way to check if it’s Cupra R?

Leather stitched seats are specific to the R, as is the 19" wheels, duel exit exhaust and R badges. These could of course be put on and someone more knowledgeable might be able to help further. Moderator Edit - Full Leather was standard for UK cars, not Europe, See post #12
  3. Just bought an FR! What to replace/check first?

Cam follower, dipstick and oil pickup would also be on my list. Have a look on R-Tech's website, lists the common issues. Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  4. engine hesitation and huge backfires - any ideas??

Would be worth getting the codes read if there are any Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  5. engine hesitation and huge backfires - any ideas??

Mine was like it from when I got it, would be rough at idle untill warm and would feel like it was holding back a little. When it was plugged in the missfires were registering. Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  6. engine hesitation and huge backfires - any ideas??

When you got it remapped did the garage not look into the problem while you were there? Mine was missfiring, new injectors and a walnut clean sorted it out. Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  7. A few more laughs ....

. Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  8. A few more laughs ....

I don't care where you get them from, keep them coming [emoji16] Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  9. Cupra v K1 v R

I'd for for the turbo TFSI over the R32, better tuning potential and fuel economy but it won't sound as good. I went for the facelift Cupra, personally don't like the K1 and don't like the seats in the R. The facelift version still looks good inside and modern enough. Iv 3 kids and we can all...
  10. Cupra clutch

Any update on the clutch dude? Mine needs doing in the next couple of months and leaning towards the Sachs Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  11. What calipers on MK2 facelift Cupra

My clutch started slipping on the way back from R-Tech so once Iv done that and the exhaust might as well do the rest. Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  12. What calipers on MK2 facelift Cupra

Yeah I'm slowly getting the car ready to stage 2+ so lots of money to go out [emoji51] On the plus side got a turbo back Cobra 3" system, resonated with sports cat for £350 locally [emoji16] Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  13. What calipers on MK2 facelift Cupra

Sorry for the delayed response, got set a front set of yellow pads. Says S3 on the box so should be the right ones. Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
  14. What calipers on MK2 facelift Cupra

Thanks fro the help buddy. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  15. What calipers on MK2 facelift Cupra

I sent them a private message and they asked if they were Brembo or ATE? Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  16. What calipers on MK2 facelift Cupra

Hi guys, I won some EBC brake pads but they are asking what calipers I have on my car. It's a 59 plate MK2 facelift Cupra, any help on how I can find out would be great. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  17. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

I'll look forward to your opinion on this then as mine will need doing next year. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  18. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

What sort of money in the TTRS clutch setup compared to the helix? Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  19. What made you smile today?

Getting moderated on another forum. Someone's post was removed so I joked with another forum member we would be next to vanish and then we got moderated and our posts removed. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  20. Fuse box layout?

I liked, dug out the manual and went cover to cover to take a photo and it isn't there [emoji1751] Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members