Search results

1. What calipers on MK2 facelift Cupra

Hi guys, I won some EBC brake pads but they are asking what calipers I have on my car. It's a 59 plate MK2 facelift Cupra, any help on how I can find out would be great. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  2. Where to get bulbs

Iv tried a few bulbs from Halfords but keep getting bulbs lights on the dash. It comes and goes so wanted to know where to get good bulbs to stop this happening. The ones Iv had trouble with are in the rear clusters.
  3. MK2 Leon, check brake pads warning on MFD

So I have a warning on the MFD of Check Brake Pads. Been to Kwik Fit and they have confirmed the pads and disks need changing but there are no brake sensors, also topped up the brake fluid but message is still present. Any ideas? Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  4. VAGCOM/ODBEleven buying advice.

Iv got a facelift MK2 Cupra and was wanted to get something to talk to the car with to see error codes etc. I also want to enable some functions like the remote boot release etc. I think the ODBEleven Pro should do all I need or is the Ross tech VAGCOM worth the extra money? I have an android...
  5. Creation Motorsport Induction kit

Has anyone got a Creation Motorsport Induction kit, looks very similar to the revo. Other than the filter I'd say the rest of the parts are from the same factory. https://creationsmotorsport.com/index.php/seat-leon-cupra-2-0-tfsi-cupra-r-k1-90mm-air-induction-kit-air-intake-kit.html Sent from...
  6. New Leon MK2 Cupra Facelift Owner

Wasn't sure where to post this, so decided to put if here. I got my Leon Cupra Facelift a few weeks ago, she is standard and was owner by s lady owner for the last 7 years. Full service history, but everything done at a lower price point, so cheap tyres etc. I got it from a guys who buys and...
  7. PCV and DV replacements

Hi guys, I have no history of either the PCV or DV being changed on my new to me MK2 Cupra so looking to change these. Anyone reccomended the best place to get these from? The PCV has some oil in it so I guess it is starting to fail? Or is this normal. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  8. MK2 Leon Cupra oil pickup

Hi guys, Iv got a MK2 Leon Cupra, 2009 facelift model. I read somewhere it might have the revised oil pickup as standard? Is anyone able to confirm this. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  9. Decat and MOT

Looking to buy a MK2 Cupra and lots of cars for sale with long MOT's and decats. I assume people have friendly MOT testers or is it easy to pop the cat back in for the MOT? Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.