Search results

1. Aftermarket stereo wiring.

Is it right that on power wiring i connect yellow to constant live and red to ignition live and black to ground?? On a mk2 leon where have people connected to?
  2. Door lock

No. Put your key in the lock. Inside the door edge therrs a rubber bung. Take that out anf inside is a torx screw, cant remember the size. Undo that ,doesnt need taking out. At one point, think its 10 turns, but you can use the key to extract the lock
  3. Mk 2 Leon FR PD170 - No dash lights, no start, no electrics at all bar radio and interior lights.

Hi. I had this problem for 10 weeks . Took it to Central Audi and VW in Birmingham and it turned out to be a duff (2nd hand) relay 373. But the original one went fubar and needed most of the modules re coding to get car running again. I had 2 auto electricians and an independant look at it...
  4. Wiring help!!

Hi all. Really need the wiring schematic for just the main headlight plug on bi xenon headlights. My cars a leon FR170 with afs and auto levelling. I dont really want to spend £1000 on new lights . Please must be someone out there who has done this on their motors???
  5. Failed MOT - Headlamp light intensity

This is very similar to a problem ive got. Trouble is when i looked cheapest lights with afs n all other stuff on was nearly £500 for one unit. And i need 2 units!! . What i had considered was getting 2 cheap aftermarket units and good projector lenses and rwtrofit those but i was having trouble...
  6. Harness for xenon lights

Ok thats great . Thanks
  7. Harness for xenon lights

Hi. Sorry to bother you. What area was that red leon for sale on fb?
  8. Harness for xenon lights

My lights dont just look nasty. Ive tried polishing the lens but the lens is dirty on the inside and the light output from both are crap to say the least.
  9. Harness for xenon lights

Wheres that?
  10. Harness for xenon lights

Well for that cost ,the lights can stay as they are. Cos i havent that sort of cash around at the moment as ive only just found a job after months looking. Thanks for the help. Its appreciated
  11. Harness for xenon lights

Ok thanks for that. Im probably looking at around £700-£800 . Can i ask approx how much did it cost you? Ballpark figure ?
  12. Headlight wiring

Hi.all. title says it. Anybody got a wiring diagram for afs xenon lights ? From the headlight connection will do. Its for a FR 170 mk2
  13. Harness for xenon lights

Hi. Got probs with my oem xenon lights. Basically what i want to do is obtain some new standard lights for my mk2 leon. Take them alart and add some decent ds1 projectors so i can use the oem ballasts and not waste money throwing new bulbs away. I realise ill lose afs and level control which...
  14. facelift xenons

i dont get a very clear and sharp cutoff line as i expected. Maybe i am expecting too much
  15. facelift xenons

yes quite a difference but doesnt really help me with my xenons !
  16. facelift xenons

Id never go back to halogens. As bad as i think the light output is, halogens arent the answer . If it doesnt improve with new xenon bulbs, im going to look at retrofitting and upgrading with some decent projectors from Morimoto
  17. facelift xenons

well i could take pic but i dont think youll see any difference between light units and light output. ive ordered some some nightbreaker ones and hopes it makes a difference.
  18. facelift xenons

Going to swap out the bulbs cos its the easiest option to start with. Thanks guys
  19. facelift xenons

ive had the lenses polished maybe they maybe they need doing again . Ive got some spare D1S Bulbs ill swap out to see if it improves. thanks for your input all of you.
  20. facelift xenons

ill have to check to see if theyre available as D1S fitment cos its driving me barmy and im old n need bit more illumination in my life lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.