Search results

1. Anyone fitted these copper inserts wraps?

Hello mate, I’ve had them fitted to my mystery blue copra 290. They look amazing! i purchased the full exterior & interior kit
  2. Black Cupra Flags

Them mods look awesome! Do you still have the link for them as i also have a MY19 290 & after seeing yours mine looks boring haha!
  3. Remove rev limiter

hi, I have a 2019 cupra 290, is there a way to remove the rev limiter when in park?
  4. Which engine mount should i get

Im not sure, which one reduces wheel hop?
  5. Which engine mount should i get

Hello everyone, I have a 2019 Seat Leon Cupra 290 hatchback, i was wondering what engine mount should i get to stop all the wheel hop i get? Can anyone send me a link? Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. How many miles do you get on a full tank?

I average around 17mpg per tank, I usually do city driving as i hardly ever touch motorways
  7. How many miles do you get on a full tank?

hello everyone, I average around 160-180 miles per tank on my MY19 Cupra 290, i was just wondering if this is normal or not?
  8. Goodbye everyone:(

Yes, i am From Bradford which is one of the worst places to get insured in the UK.
  9. Goodbye everyone:(

Thank you mate!
  10. Goodbye everyone:(

I could give that a shot, I’m 19 though so they may still not insure me due to my age.
  11. Goodbye everyone:(

It was £3000 from Admiral, fhey said its due to how many are getting stolen in the area
  12. Goodbye everyone:(

No idea mate, just went up. I tried shopping around, had no luck so i have no choice
  13. Goodbye everyone:(

I’m sad to say that I’m leaving the cupra community as of today. I have to return my 290 Lux (copper) back as my insurance has shot up sky high (£6000). I just want to thank everyone on here for being helpful and answering my queries. Thank you.
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hello mate, is it possible you could link me to the steering wheel cover?
  15. Cupra 290 Res Delete

Yeah the car sounds alot deeper and it pops and bangs alot more, what is the difference between version 2 and 3 then?
  16. Cupra 290 Res Delete

I got it done today by a local exhaust shop, they just replaced something with a metal pipe? Is there more to it?
  17. Cupra 290 Res Delete

I’m wanting a res delete on my cupra 290 (copper) but i was wondering if this would void the warranty? Thank you!
  18. 290 ez v 290 lux ez ....

Yeah it’s well worth it!
  19. 290 ez v 290 lux ez ....

Hello mate, i have just gotten my 290 Lux and in my opinion I’d say go for the Lux as you get given the added comfort of heated seats, keyless and entry and go, adaptive cruise control, electric drivers seat, heated windshield nozzles and heated headlight washers.
  20. New 2019 Cupra Lux Owner

Hello, collected my car on Thursday so I thought I’ll share the pictures of my car as its got the new copper bits! Will upload better pictures soon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.