Search results

1. Temp Gauge Low Cupra TDI

Probably a faulty Thermostat or coolant temp sensor. It's not healthy for an engine to run cold. Better get it checked out. Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. What's this in engine bay?

The ecu is held by a plastic support with plastic screws. All of them can be obtained from the dealers. They aren't very expensive either. Check what's broken/missing and replace that Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  3. What's this in engine bay?

That's the ecu Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  4. PD130 1.9TDI BLT IBIZA FR

Hydraulic lifters Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  5. Cupra tdi turbo failed

Havnt seen an ARL turbo but it should also have a vb turbo since it also comes with the uprated Headbolts.. Why not just get ur turbo rebuilt? Would work out cheaper and u could also add some reliability to it by fitting a billet comp wheel.. Stock 1749vb is not the best of turbos...
  6. Tc light on from start

Use a scan tool that allows u to read the different control modules. Airflow sensor is just an engine fault code. And almost always, a traction control issue will not be under the engine module. If u read the abs module, it will most likely give u some info regarding the traction control...
  7. Anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram 2008 cupra buk?

Don't know if this would help, this is all i have. The vacuum control box is powered by fuse 14 and that fuse is powered by relay number 10 Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  8. Anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram 2008 cupra buk?

OK will check if I have any info on that Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  9. Anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram 2008 cupra buk?

What do u specifically need info on? Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  10. 2007 FR 130 tdi Timing belt

Haynes recommends the belt get changed at 120k kms or 48months, whichever comes first. Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  11. GT1752 Hybrid. Maximum b.power with supporting mods. Including fast road cam.

Yeah buddy. Try it out then u know what's going on. I heard of instances where the compressor wheel is too big for the frame size of the turbo, u get boost creep. Even though the ARL turbo is a gt17, that frame is smaller than a GTB17. And a 56mm compressor wheel might be a little big for it...
  12. GT1752 Hybrid. Maximum b.power with supporting mods. Including fast road cam.

Yeah try it out.. From my experience, on PD100 engines with "AG" injectors which are 425cc if I'm not mistaken, and a Pd130 turbo (Bv39b) the injectors max out at about 130kw. Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  13. GT1752 Hybrid. Maximum b.power with supporting mods. Including fast road cam.

With a gtb2260, darkside Injectors and a race cam u will Definitely pass 300hp with ease My tuner here gets 300hp with just the turbo and fmic, std Injectors and std cam, no nos. The car is a daily runner with no issues. All depends on the guy behind the pc lol Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  14. GT1752 Hybrid. Maximum b.power with supporting mods. Including fast road cam.

Yep, happens to everybody buddy.. Also, power is addictive, we tend to get greedy lol I say sell the turbo u have and look for a Gtb2260. That will meet ur expectations, will actually give u more power than u want. They abit pricey but worth every cent Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  15. GT1752 Hybrid. Maximum b.power with supporting mods. Including fast road cam.

So we'll that's basically a stock turbo frame with a 56mm wheel.. I personally didn't try that particular turbo setup before, but I honestly think that it's not gonna be good enough. Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  16. GT1752 Hybrid. Maximum b.power with supporting mods. Including fast road cam.

If u get bigger injectors then the turbo will be the limiting factor. In my country, a Gtb1756 with a std cam and Pd130 injectors pushes out +-180kw. Whats the specs of ur turbo? Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  17. GT1752 Hybrid. Maximum b.power with supporting mods. Including fast road cam.

U not gonna have enough fueling for 250hp with stock PD100 injectors Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  18. Multiple Short to Ground codes Ibiza 6l1... any help please

Iv seen instances where o2 sensors short out and cause crap. Disconnect the o2 plug, clear faults and see what comes back. If u just get the o2 fault then replace the sensor Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise