Search results

1. Wing mirror damage

Had my wingmirror taken off today by someone in a car park, Managed to clip the black trim back on however the led light unit is now missing but still functions. Anyone have any idea on cost of replacement or how to fix. Pics attached Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Got my new Cupra 290 Lux back in the beginning of March! Absolutely love it!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hey everyone, new Seat Leon Cupra Lux in Magnetic Grey arrived today and it’s awesome!! Quick one..does anyone know how to get the mirrors to fold in when I click the key, have tried holding down the lock button and also holding the exterior lock on the door handle but the mirrors are not...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I would not be happy with that...why is it taking so long to get to you? Did they provide a reason? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone using Gateway 2 Lease received notification of arrival at the dealership yet? I phoned Seat today using my SLI number and they advised the vehicle is still at the port...was hoping to get the vehicle on Friday 1st March... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So I was told by Gateway 2 Lease today that my vehicle is still due for 11/03/2018 and that my vehicle is not in the UK yet! However after checking on the SLI with Seat they have advised the vehicle is in fact in the UK and will be with the dealer in 5-7 working days. Anyone else had this...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Been advised that shipping of Leon Cupra’s have been delayed. My delivery date of 25/02/2019 has been pushed to 11/03/2019...anyone else had the same? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got my Cupra 290 from Gateway also arriving on the 25/02..what colour you go for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Seat Leon Cupra 290 My19 0-60 times

I seem to be getting conflicting Information online, does anyone know the 0-60 time for the Seat Leon Cupra 290 My19?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ahh nice one! I’m hopeful for the 19 plate however the lease company aren’t sure the dealer can get it for me [emoji17] and went for the Magnetic Grey. What about you? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine back in November...and nope didn’t go for the sunroof option...did get the Lux pack however. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cheers for that, getting the Leon Cupra on 1st March...have never used premium before however it was recommended to me the other day...cheers for that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What is everyone’s view on using premium / non premium fuels? Any major difference in performance / economy and if so which brands are best? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seen reports of other Leon FR owners having issues with condensation in the light cluster? Anyone with a Cupra have the same issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can anyone comment on the current stock sound system? Is it decent? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ahhh turns out I did see these, awesome images. Nice colour, can’t wait to get mine in March. Cheers buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No worries, thanks for this. Shame about the sound system. Can’t seem to find the pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Does the MY19 vehicles come fitted as standard with a sub woofer? Reading previous posts looks like no Seat Sound either? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Does the rear have the black Cupra badge? Do you have any more pics? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hey guys, new to the forum. Recently ordered my Cupra Lux 290 in Magnetic Grey...has anyone got any pics of the new badges etc in the new Magnetic Grey? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.