Search results

1. My 270K+ Leon, how many miles have you done?

2003 Cupra R with a stage 1 map on 177k and going well. Tips to keep them good.. Use them, they don't like sitting around.
  2. This happened to anybody else?

Mines sheared one stud and I've not done anything with it and it seems fine like it.
  3. Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

Brilliant thread and I need to ask how you set the window up down via the fob? I didnt think that was possible on the mk1 Leon Cupra R? I have VAGCOM but never been able to figure it out.
  4. LCR intercoolers foglight restriction

I've done loads of searches to see if anyone has ever done a comparison on the intake temps for the MK1 LCR with and without the front fogs. It baffles me that SEAT would add 2 inter-coolers with large bumper intakes and then 95% block them off with the fog lights. I've removed mine as I...
  5. Mk1 Leon Cupra R. Miles left in tank LIES!!

Just sitting at the side of the road wondering if its possible to recalibrate the miles left in the fuel tank? Mine said 10 miles. It lied. It was empty. I'm waiting to be rescued so thought id be proactive. I have VCDS. Anyone know? Cheers Stu
  6. How much should I pay for a Mk1 Cupra R?

I bought mine spares or repairs just before christmas. It had been purchased from the original owner by a young chap to turn into a track car. Which he didn't do. It has tons of history and I contacted the original owner and sge confirmed her life changed and she couldnt keep it perfectly...
  7. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

Could be the windscreen seal? Has it been replaced recently? Have you tried laying kitchen towel against the firewall up behind then pedals as high as you can go and then use a jet wash or hose over the roof windscreen and scuttle. The water should show its path on the kitchen towel so you can...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members