Search results

1. louiskopite

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Parked right next to a Golf Gti
  2. louiskopite

What made you smile today?

Technically speaking that is yesterday but can’t help not posting it. Pogba’s missed penalty !!!!
  3. louiskopite

Would call it “ok”. Was much easier when watching the video instead of reading instructions. Isofix was easy, tether needed a bit of tightness. Installing it using belt is a little trickier. Mostly important the kid loves it and is pretty solid and safe.
  4. louiskopite

I know, something that includes “6 times” perhaps :)
  5. louiskopite

Angle is not so good, but today I installed THIS in my FR 1.8 TFSI...
  6. louiskopite

Abt....for £500!!

I remember it too :) I am not a Cupra owner though.
  7. louiskopite

Abt....for £500!!

Exactly my thought when saw the video. Also, what the video doesn’t say is consumption...
  8. louiskopite

New Member Intro!

Welcome aboard. Pics are always welcomed. Oh and I would like to hear first hand your driving experience from Golf R, mentioning similarities and differences compared to your Cupra.
  9. louiskopite

Hello

Welcome aboard :) color please :) oh and pics as soon as you get it :)
  10. louiskopite

Hi - New Seat Leon Owner

Welcome aboard Tom.
  11. louiskopite

Sunroof servicing/lubricating

A general rule is to spray once every 6 months the plastic/rubber and mechanism of the sunroof with silicone spray. Mind you it should be done during neutral temperatures, not below 10C not over 30C.
  12. louiskopite

Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

The eat well section :P
  13. louiskopite

Project Cupra ST 2019

I know if I ever manage to see it on the road, it’s yours :) front splitter is boss!!!
  14. louiskopite

Cupra Ateca

Welcome aboard :) pics of the beast as soon as possible please :) driving feeling as well please
  15. louiskopite

Thanks a lot :) let me know which one with the rear cam you finally selected, it really looks like a life saver :)
  16. louiskopite

South West Leon Owner

Really keen on seeing all those upgrades, especially the stereo upgrade, any ideas?
  17. louiskopite

Hello!

I would replace them for a start if I was you. And from what you said I take you haven’t replaced any filter at all...
  18. louiskopite

Manual Cupra 300 clutch issues

The word notchy is the one we are searching for here (well at least for the gearbox). Similar situation on my FR 180ps, appears to get better given time and use. Had it twice inspected at the dealer, said it’s not a prob for him. My exact words were “don’t make me regret getting a Seat”. Have it...
  19. louiskopite

Would really appreciate some more details on this. Is it easy to install? Where does recording gets saved etc?
  20. louiskopite

Hello!

Welcome aboard, the FR really kicks in. What about fuel replacement ? Any probs or replacing as a precaution? Also, your FRs are new or used ?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.