Search results

1. astaller

Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Hi Guiseppe, please excuse me for being so late, did not get the message. Yes, that's how everything should work.
  2. astaller

I don't know if there are any other restrictions. That's right, the error message comes from the sensor. If you want then buy the sensor from Aliexpress.
  3. astaller

Hi Giuseppe, okay then you had the same original sensor as I installed. It only works with the sensor 81A955555A ! All others do not work without error message.
  4. astaller

Hi Giuseppe, why do you want to buy the sensor 5Q0955547A. For me it works only with the 81A955555A without any error messages. What is the part number of your original sensor?
  5. astaller

OK, I do not know carista at all, I suspect it only works with OBD11 or VDCS
  6. astaller

What do you mean exactly wiht this (for stupid german users :-))
  7. astaller

Check this setting: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 wiper_comfort_0x0C_msg_bus: set to -> Comfort data bus see youre last picture
  8. astaller

Hi Robk112, can you tell us the part numbers of your replacment parts? Has your car a climaautomatic or manual? Check whether PIN 2 on the plug of the light switch is occupied. As far as I know, this line is "purple". If it is not occupied, you have to lay an additional line to the on-board...
  9. astaller

See here in a german forum: https://www.seat-leon.de/forum/threads/nachruestung-licht-und-regensensor-sowie-auto-lichtschalter-incl-ch-lh.111145/page-11#post-2378461
  10. astaller

Hi Adamsm, sorry what for a model is your car? Is it a facelift? Which year of construction? The sensor 5Q0955559A was installed in the pre-facelift models. It probably won't work correctly with a facelift model, but I don't know for sure. Just to make this clear, the interior mirror has...
  11. astaller

Hello Ash82, for my car (modell 2018 Facelift) without automatic light sensor and without rainsensor and with humidity sensor (for the clima) were the basic settings as follows: Control Unit 09: IDE08786-ENG141956-Assistenzlichtfunktionen-Feuchtesensor: verbaut...
  12. astaller

I made this experience too: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/rain-light-sensor-coding-mk3-fr.421370/page-17#post-4821121
  13. astaller

It's in control unit 09 -> Customization
  14. astaller

What say VCDS or OBDEleven at this menu entry? Here are my standards: ENG141656-ENG116608-Außenlicht_uebergreifend-Helligkeitsschwelle Forward-Messung: 46400 lx ENG141656-ENG116605-Außenlicht_uebergreifend-Helligkeitsschwelle Infrarot-Messung: 0 lx Also you can check at your mutlimedia system...
  15. astaller

Hi, activate the desired functions in your multimedia system. Set the light switch to AUTO and the wiper lever to the first position (this is the automatic modus) There is no extra button. The wiping intensity depends on the speed of you car. Water the windscreen - the wiper starts. Darken...
  16. astaller

Ok, then I can not help you unfortunately. You definitely need a new windshield and that will be expensive...
  17. astaller

Hello, have you installed an automatic air conditioning or manual? Automatic air conditioning should already have a Humidity sensor installed and consequently a cable.
  18. astaller

(HELP) RETROFIT Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror MK3 Leon

Maybee this helps you: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do-yourself/169586-vw-polo-diy-upgrading-bcm-body-control-module.html That's exactly what the Seat should be!
  19. astaller

does not look like this... Where is your OBD connector left or right?
  20. astaller

I have just asked myself this question, no idea I do not know. But you can take a picture, maybe we will see more.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.