Search results

1. Can anyone tell me what media player I have?

Thanks Hawkers, my book says media system plus, but I cannot find a nav card for it. Thought it may be called something else...Maybe the dealer is the only option? cheers Steve
  2. Can anyone tell me what media player I have?

Googling around looks like it may be a MIB? Someone will know!
  3. DECAT Specifically Diesel but all thoughts welcome

If it does not have a DPF it can have smoke & the limits are higher (age dependant) its only DPF cars they are punishing it seems! If the DPF has been tampered with i.e cut & re-welded, sensors missing etc etc it means a fail without proof or a reason why, like cleaning for example.
  4. Can anyone tell me what media player I have?

Hi, I'm trying to source a nav card for my new (to me) leon fr184, it was purchased knowing it had no card & I don't really want to go to the dealer. I can see loads on eBay, but they say Seat Media system 2.0. 2.1 & 2.2. I don't know what media system mine is, or how to find out. Doesn't seem...
  5. DECAT Specifically Diesel but all thoughts welcome

Hi, i'm currently an mot tester & the rules changed last May 2018 if I remember right (mot'd my old 170fr the day before!) The new rules state that if fitted with a DPF (diesel particle filter) it is to emit no visible smoke of any colour. My 170 black smokes if I rev it from idle to full...
  6. Sat Nav Problem

If I press the nav button it says 'Navigation database not found' so I assume it needs a card. I accidentally plugged my girlfriends phone in earlier to charge it & her apps came on the nav screen, I said try the google maps & that works fine through her phone, muting the music when saying the...
  7. Sat Nav Problem

Unfortunately I bought the car private knowing it had no card, thought it would just be a case of downloading software at a reasonable price. Looks like I was wrong! Thanks for your suggestions though, steve
  8. Sat Nav Problem

Hi to all, I have just got a 2017 Seat Leon 184 Titanium. Unfortunately the navigation card is missing & I would like a replacement, could anyone tell me hoe to find a compatible card? I have been looking on ebay but they say its suitable for the seat Media System 2.0 I'm not sure how to find...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.