Search results

1. Wireless Android Auto adaptor (for Leon's with full link)

Oh, man, that sucks! Hopefully, the other one you've ordered works a treat! My car is 2019.
  2. Wireless Android Auto adaptor (for Leon's with full link)

Just got mine and it worked. Initially, the car threw up the same error some others mentioned about "unable to read usb" or something to that effect. I then unpaired my cars Bluetooth profile on my phone and tried again and it worked. No long run testing done yet, but managed to get it up...
  3. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

You be right my friend! Seat been doing me dirty all this time lmao! :banghead2
  4. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

With Regards to thrashing it, that is definitely not the case. You can sit at about 3k revs and blip the throttle to 3.5k and it'll pop off. I think this is mostly due to the res delete! My mate was walking towards my car from the rear the other day and he said he could hear the thing growling...
  5. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

For clarity, I can confirm that there is a huge difference in the pops and bangs in the 2019 Cupras when changing the driver profile to Sport. I've been driving around with the driving profile set to Comfort for the longest of time, thinking that each time I flicked the DSG into sport it would...
  6. Is a res delete on 2019 Cupra (PPF) worth it?

And this is why I now have a resonator delete pipe on it's way! If I don't like it I'll just swap it back; no Biggie.
  7. Is a res delete on 2019 Cupra (PPF) worth it?

Sound advice - I've had mine for a good six or so months now. I came across a pre PPF model on the roads the other day and it definitely had some sort of mod to the exhaust and it sounded gorgeous. Safe to say I am not bothered about what other drivers think as long as I have more of a smile...
  8. Is a res delete on 2019 Cupra (PPF) worth it?

Cheers both for your replies; much appreciated :coolthumb
  9. Is a res delete on 2019 Cupra (PPF) worth it?

Evening all I know there are plenty of threads about res deletes on the latest 2019 Cupra's, most of which I am caught up on... But I guess the real reason for this particular thread is that I am intrigued to get people's personal opinion on whether they think getting a res delete on the new...
  10. Had ceramic coating done yesterday (pics)

£399 for Ghost and £360 for Ceramic Coating.
  11. Had ceramic coating done yesterday (pics)

Hi mate, Just stumbled across this post. I have ceramic coating and ghost installed. It takes me no longer than a few seconds to enter the code. It gets to the point where you don't even realise the additional time it takes to enter! Small price to pay for the additional security IMO! :)
  12. 2019 Cupra DSG paddles

Morning mate. I bought mine from AliExpress. They came and they fitted well, took me no more than 2 minutes to fit both and this is for the 2019 "Copra" as they are sometimes referred to...
  13. Cupra 2019 Magnetic Grey Colour Code

I got in touch with my local dealership and they told me it was S7H. I'm just gonna go with that and see what happens.
  14. Cupra 2019 Magnetic Grey Colour Code

Hi I am trying to find out the colour code for my 2019 Magnetic Grey Seat Leon Cupra. I think I found it under the boot lid (06S), but I am not sure whether this is correct. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.
  15. Speed camera info

Not sure if you've had any success since, but I tried today in the 19 plate Copra with no luck.
  16. Cupra 300 Stolen - Gutted

Hi mate I had Ghost installed on mine and had it confirmed by the guy who fitted it that it's transferable to another car. He said roughly around the £150 mark depending on the vehicle. Personally I have little issue paying this price every couple of years for that additional security. And...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Picked up my Cupra today. Had a nice 130 mile drive back to the Midlands from York and it's safe to say the car is sensational. Surely only going to get better! Funny story, the dealership gave me the car with little fuel in the tank, so little actually that I managed to get about 200 yards up...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice one. Just managed to get 2 years cover for £82! For those interested, try "SPEAKEV10" as a discount code. Thought I'd see if any old codes would work and it worked for me... brought it down to £73!!
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I got confirmation today that my Cupra has arrived at the dealership (DM Keith York), 6 days earlier than anticipated! Earliest collection was next week Thursday, but I went with Friday instead. It does seem like there is some wait before you can collect. Earliest delivery was 19th April...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was told by LO that all orders in the north/midlands will be handled by DM Keith, either from York or Leeds. I enquired as I plan to collect mine. Hope this helps.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise