Search results

1. MK8 Golf R

Thoughts, opinions, general musings? I've ordered a basic spec Golf R to replace a MK4 Leon 300, it was recommended to me that if I want it quicker stay away from surplus options. Although If it comes anywhere near VW's stated time it'll be a miracle.. I've test drove one and they are rapid...
  2. What now?

So, I'm going through the termination process for my Cupra Leon 300 because it racked up a slurry of different issues in the space of a week (paint blemishes, leaks etc.). Forget the distracting and annoying infotainment I've had stuff like autohold kick in a few meters into setting off from a...
  3. Cupra 300 Long Term Review

Month 1: Should it stay or should it go? Tis’ the million dollar question when one ponders its asking price. Then there’s the MK3 to consider as well, sure the second hand market has reached the upper echelons of fiscal lunacy but a 70 plate MK3 can be had for around 26 - 27K. Not a great...
  4. Potential FR 2.0 184

I can shorten this down, anyone downgraded from a Jag or Bimmer to a Seat Leon FR? As a car enthusiast were you still happy with the decision six months down the line? Happy Xmas and New year to you all.!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members