Search results

1. Damo’s Carbon Edition

This graph, with 370, it’s from ABT tuner, he install ABT chip before car arrived to the dealer. He send me this as a prove that the car have 370hp. And then I make my own 2 runs, both of them shows 340hp Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
  2. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Today was 7,5 and they dors were wide open. Also, first dyno, at the tuner looks extremely nice. And I bet that they also don’t have f1 fans etc. And the ambient is around 30 there. I just don’t understand anything right now, don’t know if I supposed to work with guarantee or just leave...
  3. Damo’s Carbon Edition

PWh 269 at 5427rpm/177kmh Ambient around 10, first dyno 11,5 second one 7,5
  4. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Oh sorry, miss understanding then :)
  5. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Nope, its not the air, i speak to the both dyno chefs and they told me that they put theirs fans 100% right onto intercooler. Its funny becouse he have 4,4 to 100km but still only 340hp. Those are VERY expensive 340hp...
  6. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

So... I fully tanked my carbon with PB100 and went to the dyno.......
  7. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Hello ;) I was on second dyno today, and the resoults wasnt quite nice... Both dyno resoults were around 340hp.... Ofc PB100
  8. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

Some new photos from today :)
  9. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

Gloss black
  10. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

Sure, front and rear badges will be painted ;) Alson, fornt windows are now a little bit darker than before ;)
  11. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

Some new visual mods: Also, front doors are now insulated with dynamat xtreme:)
  12. Damo’s Carbon Edition

In Poland i have 2 options that will not breake my warranty: · Intercooler Wagner Competition 2.0 TSI – 729,00 € net + 180€ service The ABT Sport Stabilizer Set – 424,37 € net+ 150€ service
  13. Damo’s Carbon Edition

From ABT website: "ABT Sportsline offers the best warranty solution on the market with 2 years warranty up to 100.000 km from the date of the first registration. The warranty is included and will be offered in following countries: Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden...
  14. Damo’s Carbon Edition

ABT price list, mabye it will help you with anything :)
  15. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

Its just a choice between cooper and black one. I still don’t know witch one i want :( Black is always awesome but new Cupra cooper brand is also quite nice :) Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
  16. Damo’s Carbon Edition

If your have warranty go for ABT :) Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
  17. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

What do you think about this colour? All new Cupras are in this design :) Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
  18. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

Small 2 mods, Edge less frames for plates: Back withouth signs (4drive, cupra flag, cupra sign and "300")
  19. Seat Leon Cupra Carbon 370 ST

Have some detalis :) Stock vs ABT Race logic:
  20. New Cupra 370 owner

Same as me, but if you still have the warianty its the best choice :) Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.